• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING: too many clones - all fakes of the original nics fr sbf

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
READ this example:
Today, 12:45 AM
LITTLEREDDOT
Registered Join Date: Jul 2008

Any old coffeeshop kakis here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

Any old coffee shop kakis here, and what is your new nick?

Anyone wants the entire Annals of the Dragon King re-posted here?

this can't be the satirical littlereddot. the style of writing is different and dot always ends his posting with a DOTOLOGY quote. sam should just allow the originals to retain their original nics. now this place would be more confusing and misleading than the old kopitiam.:mad:

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
this can't be the satirical littlereddot. the style of writing is different and dot always ends his posting with a DOTOLOGY quote. sam should just allow the originals to retain their original nics. now this place would be more confusing and misleading than the old kopitiam.:mad:[/I]
u should be more worried about the demerit points 1st rather than focusing on clones. :biggrin:

tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
READ this example:
Today, 12:45 AM
LITTLEREDDOT
Registered Join Date: Jul 2008

Any old coffeeshop kakis here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

Any old coffee shop kakis here, and what is your new nick?

Anyone wants the entire Annals of the Dragon King re-posted here?

this can't be the satirical littlereddot. the style of writing is different and dot always ends his posting with a DOTOLOGY quote. sam should just allow the originals to retain their original nics. now this place would be more confusing and misleading than the old kopitiam.:mad:

Are you fake?

ALL1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
cloning is such a great skill many learned from old kopitiam. unless u enjoy certain 'privileges', there's no reservation for the more popular trademark nics fr the dead sbf.

4stooges1,

Nothing new here just your usual cry-baby whinges!

How on earth did you arrive at the conclusion nics in this new forum are "all fakes of the original nics fr sbf"? BTW why would you need so many nics? Just look at the number of your own nics/clones in this thread!

This is not the first time you alleged that some members were accorded certain 'privileges' so that the nics from the old forum can be registered here. That's nonsense! Take the cue from super (kei75) i.e. rather than focusing on clones you should be more careful with your behavior.

I've been using 'All1978' in the old forum and was unable to register 'All1978' here because someone registered this nic when the new forum was launched. I of course know who is this 'someone'.

Few days later, nics in this forum that were not activated with any post were removed. Having read about this in the old forum I proceeded to have 'All1978' registered and I am sure the 'someone' who first registered this nic is hopping mad!

There you have it! It's 'being in the right place and at the right time' and not being accorded certain 'privileges' that you have been barking over and over again.

hotarobbers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allo Leongsam...I bet you didn't anticipate this problem of PAP drones mass registering old SBF nicks. You abruptly shutdown the old forum without a proper transition plan or at least leave open a thread for all to post their new registered nicks here...

How are you going to resolve this other than telling everyone whose nick have been 'stolen' here to use something else?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the same old nasty clones are migrated here, it would be deja vu. the same tight arse mentality who think they have the rights to flame others but others do not have the right to disagree, criticise or even expose them for their misdeeds.

the same old Stupid Dumb People here trying to act like some kind of human rights activists.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am the original nic .... not a clone ... ;9) ornitoufo ... ;9)

as can be witnessed here, why does this nic continues to behave this way and be allowed to get away with it?

i believe many should know who's the person behind this. clue: one who claims to fight for human rights. it could be the same troll who's trying to flaunt herself but have nothing to show.

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
as can be witnessed here, why does this nic continues to behave this way and be allowed to get away with it?i believe many should know who's the person behind this. clue: one who claims to fight for human rights. it could be the same troll who's trying to flaunt herself but have nothing to show.

simkhenghwee post is ok what .... anything wrong? he behave badly meh?

dun like dun read lor ... so easy what ... ;9) dun anyhow say he is the same troll leh ... wait simkhenghwee got heart attack how?

members hv enof of your constant rumblings liao ... just move on lah ;9)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
simkhenghwee post is ok what .... anything wrong? he behave badly meh?

dun like dun read lor ... so easy what ... ;9) dun anyhow say he is the same troll leh ... wait simkhenghwee got heart attack how?

members hv enof of your constant rumblings liao ... just move on lah ;9)

tell us your name if u r a gentleman instead of repeating all the nonsense u carried forward from the old kopitiam.

don't act like a coward.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE WHOLE GANG HOOLIGANS CYBERBULLIES ARE INDEED HERE - either individually or in clones. hope this c n p answers when i meant to say:

You have 41 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed. (Empty Folder)

11-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
03:02 AM BobKHSim
02:59 AM BobKHSim
10-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
07:52 AM Leongsam
05:53 AM Bob Sim
05:52 AM Bob Sim
05:52 AM Bob Sim
05:51 AM Bob Sim
05:50 AM Bob Sim
05:50 AM Bob Sim
05:48 AM Bob Sim
05:48 AM Bob Sim
05:39 AM leetahsar
09-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
05:36 PM leetarsah
08-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
05:41 PM Bob Sim
08-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
05:30 PM Bob Sim
06-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
10:49 AM Ah Guan

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar quick to point others are cyberbullies? my 1st 2 posts already kena red card by you.

my initial 2 posts already red card by leetahbar:

05:26 AM leetahbar

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar according to you all who gave you infraction points are hooligans and cyberbullies including the host:

02:59 AM BobKHSim
07:52 AM Leongsam

you hv been trigger happy with the infraction button are you not a hooligan and bully??? ;9(

red cards from leetahbar:

05:12 AM leetahbar

06-08-2008 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
01:50 PM leetahbar

Last edited: