• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue stands firm as Dawn considers her next move

S

Sgpolitics

Xiaxue stands firm as Dawn considers her next move
By Debbie Yong

BLOGGER Wendy Cheng, better known online as Xiaxue, is standing firm on her decision not to apologise to fellow blogger Dawn Yang.

Two weeks ago, Ms Cheng, 23, was served a lawyer's letter by Ms Yang, also 23, over allegedly defamatory remarks made about the latter in a blog entry she wrote on June 30.

The letter sought a public apology and a proposal of damages.

Last Tuesday, Ms Cheng said that she will not accede to the demands.

She also posted scanned images of Ms Yang's lawyer's letter on her blog 'to prove to readers that this is not a publicity stunt', she told The Sunday Times yesterday.

Lawyers from KhattarWong, whom Ms Yang had engaged, told Ms Cheng last week to remove the post as it was 'malicious' and 'copyright infringement'.

But Ms Cheng's lawyers from Keystone Law Corporation have refuted this, saying that her post was not put up with malice, and that the letter contained no creative content to qualify as copyright infringement.

'I am not interested in any settlement. There's nothing much to talk about any more; look at what has developed since then,' said Ms Cheng, referring to online forums and entries on blogs that have sprung up since their tussle made headlines.

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. i got a shocked when i saw this thread in this section.

anyway this is not politics. this is pure childishness by two small girls.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this thread and finds it funny to be in this section. Maybe can wait till they become politicians bah.:rolleyes::biggrin:

mentos1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically just two women who want to see which one will be the winner in this case.

Not that this is serious but to them, the incident of their blog's ranking means more income or less income to them. Now given the publicity of this matter, none of them can afford to stand down and 'lose face'.

Anyway, i support Dawn. The reason is simple because she is much pretty than Xiaxue. And given the chance i would rather bed her than ..... If .... comes and asks me to have sex with her, i would reject her at her face. :smile:

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe forum need to have a new topic, category "lawsuits" - everybody can post and talk about what is going on.

marlborotan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, i support Dawn. The reason is simple because she is much pretty than Xiaxue. And given the chance i would rather bed her than ..... If .... comes and asks me to have sex with her, i would reject her at her face. :smile:

Er... she look plastic lei:(

manlovesbeef

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>This comes under politics?????<<<

It does...both are attention seeking whores like politicians....machiam that csj cult leader,,,,

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you are too conservative, only bed with one, for me two are just right, hag care what they fight for.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
as an aside ST journalist Debbie Yong who wrote the original article looks quite hot and cute in a bikini...check out ST Life 28/4/09 cover page, which has a pic of Debbie frolicking in a bikini in a frozen lake in Lapland...even appears to have a tattoo on the left side her waist:cool: