• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore famous again - thanks to dead rider

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho sae liao lah!!! One less enemy out there for me!!!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ Praise The Lord \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, it's not just putting oneself into risk by rash actions. It's also putting other people to risk as well.

Just like some colleagues of mind boost that they are careful not to let TP catch when they drink and drive but to me, it's not whether you get caught. If you are involved in an accident, potentially, lives are lost :mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The authorities should compile all these cctv videos.. jump mrt, kamakaze drivers, riders, cyclists etc and syndicate the content worldwide. It will make tons of money.:biggrin:

Sometimes, it's not just putting oneself into risk by rash actions. It's also putting other people to risk as well.

Just like some colleagues of mind boost that they are careful not to let TP catch when they drink and drive but to me, it's not whether you get caught. If you are involved in an accident, potentially, lives are lost :mad:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
its primary school student basic knowledge, when wanna cross the road, u look left and you look right. so this motorcyclist just charge ahead, didn't take time to check for left and right side of the intersection... isn't he/ she worse than a primary school student??

Last edited:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mat rempit had no license, and had just spent 18 months in jail for rioting. he was exactly the type who will charge through to escape the patrol car.

what I find amazing is that the pillion rider wasn't noticeable in the video and is still alive, albeit broken bones.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they are still drunk until now or just plain naive to think just being careful will not get caught??:confused:

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
took too much drugs and on the high side!
1 less hazard on the roads!
pity the taxi driver this time.