• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some one drill hole on the hdb roof top!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Shit ! :eek:
some one got up to the HDB Roof Top and Drill Hole Again!
can some one please tell me what going to happen next?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Shit ! some one got up to the HDB Roof Top and Drill Hole Again! can some one please tell me what going to happen next?

BEWARE OF THIS PONDAN TEMPLE THIEF!

highly possible this is the culprit!

faggotdogsimkhenghwee.png

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing,:biggrin: if u are not living directly below the roof top:p If u r call POODLE lor :wink:
Unfortunately… I AM living directly below the roof top !!!!

And let me tell you, if some Joker have too much Drink or Douse on the roof, and that it !!!! you will smell all kind of smell coming out from up there !!!

You know some weir thing happen on the roof pass few years.

would you believe if I tell you.

A Indian some how get to the roof top and pees up there? he some how drunk his cleaner friend and duplicated the key for the roof access. and he done it just be cos he like Hight ground scenery.

It also happen
there was a whole chunk of rubbish found on the roof top, fertilizer was found on the roof !
And guest what? There are hole and gap in the roof & wall, Imagine what will happen if those crazy people drills holes on the roof and gap were filled with those.

you know what will happed if you are sleep below it ? Your lungs will SHRINK, after briefing in the air from fertilizer or something like chemical waste…

and once there were these kids that gone to the roof top of the water tank, trash some kind of detergent in it. Yap! the resident of the block drink it.

There even "Rumor" that dead man were found on top of the roof, don't ask the police how he got there o.k.?

There is a lot happening on the roof these days.

Call the police ? I wonder is that a good advice…? They not make like they suppose to be… Not these day.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call the police ? I wonder is that a good advice…? They not make like they suppose to be… Not these day.

U can comprain to yr TC 1st and see if they take action or not mah...Simple thing like changing the lock or having double locking system...they can do wun...:p

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can comprain to yr TC 1st and see if they take action or not mah...Simple thing like changing the lock or having double locking system...they can do wun...:p

I lived on a top floor apartment as well. During a very low period of my life I heard drilling above too. I tried to locate the source of the drilling noise, took me some frustrating time, but finally found it. The noise came from someone drilling into the top of my head!:p Hope that'll help.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did, but those people are totally Hope + Less, they have very low bandwidth, some how they don't think it is not possible that could happen, even so many thing alreay surfer on the Roof. And some time, I think they are scare to find out.:p

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha !:biggrin:
No offence buddy, go to check your Blood Pressure…

I lived on a top floor apartment as well. During a very low period of my life I heard drilling above too. I tried to locate the source of the drilling noise, took me some frustrating time, but finally found it. The noise came from someone drilling into the top of my head!:p Hope that'll help.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEE what I mean? ANY ONE CAN GET UP ON THE ROOF. there is NO SECURITY UP THERE. In this incedent, the paper didn't even mention HOW the Kids manage to go up there?!?!?
WHO GOT THE KEY? or HOW MANY KEY(S) ARE THERE?

<!-- Start of Flickr Badge -->
<style type="text/css">
#flickr_badge_source_txt {padding:0; font: 11px Arial, Helvetica, Sans serif; color:#666666;}
#flickr_badge_icon {display:block !important; margin:0 !important; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0) !important;}
#flickr_icon_td {padding:0 5px 0 0 !important;}
.flickr_badge_image {text-align:center !important;}
.flickr_badge_image img {border: 1px solid black !important;}
#flickr_www {display:block; padding:0 10px 0 10px !important; font: 11px Arial, Helvetica, Sans serif !important; color:#3993ff !important;}
#flickr_badge_uber_wrapper a:hover,
#flickr_badge_uber_wrapper a:link,
#flickr_badge_uber_wrapper a:active,
#flickr_badge_uber_wrapper a:visited {text-decoration:none !important; background:inherit !important;color:#3993ff;}
#flickr_badge_wrapper {}
#flickr_badge_source {padding:0 !important; font: 11px Arial, Helvetica, Sans serif !important; color:#666666 !important;}
</style>
<table id="flickr_badge_uber_wrapper" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" border="0"><tr><td><a href="http://www.flickr.com" id="flickr_www">www.<strong style="color:#3993ff">flick<span style="color:#ff1c92">r</span></strong>.com</a><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" border="0" id="flickr_badge_wrapper">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.flickr.com/badge_code_v2.gne?count=1&display=latest&size=m&layout=v&source=user_set&user=32083203%40N03&set=72157608697644849&context=in%2Fset-72157608697644849%2F"></script>
</table>
</td></tr></table>
<!-- End of Flickr Badge -->

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen, Monkey and Elephant, Alien and Predator, Osama and… and… Errr… Errr… What that one leg Guy name ah :confused:? Tom Dick Harry… What ever…

Any Way…_lets party on the ROOF !

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, you'd better do something about this. At first I thought about replying with something funny, but it isn't. If a hole has been made "up there" whether it penetrated the roofing or not, the waterproofing will be damaged. This will lead to further problems because rain will seep into the hole AND the spread horizontally across the entire roof beneath this protective layer and you and your neighbours will see massive damage. You guys should get to together and collectively do something to repair the damage AND prevent this from happening again. Serious!

Cheers!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great ! But Some one is authorized to access the roof too, like the roof repair company, the elevator maintains contractor witch come 2 or 3 time per month. Not to mention TC them self, they suppose to check the roof status (like the water tank). but so far didn't see any of them lah.

They will Sue me if they have problems going up there (civilize people an't them).

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck are you thinking????
Everybody knows that HDB rooftop are out of bounds not even blanglas except HDB and Town Council personnel.

If you are suspicious, 999 is the answer to your worry.

Stop being like kuniang.

Get your finger to work!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great ! But Some one is authorized to access the roof too, like the roof repair company, the elevator maintains contractor witch come 2 or 3 time per month. Not to mention TC them self, they suppose to check the roof status (like the water tank). but so far didn't see any of them lah.They will Sue me if they have problems going up there (civilize people an't them).

madmansg is right... just change the lock yourself.. if the people dont bother about the intrusions.. its your right to do so...

buy three chains and three locks... interwine them together and lock them separately...

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
That already happened long ago, a indian get his "Pal friend" drank & duplicated the key to the roof access, he was caught urinate at the roof, got charged in court.

The reason that he did this is… he love the high scenery. You believe not? If memory is right… I think he over stay in here, they should send him back to india already.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

sum1 wil urinate n sh*t thru ze drilled hole ... :cool:

Last edited: