• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STimes 03/05/10: Gay admits to surfing Sammyboy and acting out gay tendencies!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time put up something that I am screwing yr ass

I an erect and ready. you want an esophageal rupture or a renal ram?

You need one for yr eyes and one for yr arse, cos I am going to screw yr arse until yr eyes pop!

You can run but you cannot hide. My dick will search you out and straighten you out from renal penetration to esophageal exit.

Can tell from above postings, that this Kingrant is a dangerous gay fucker. Better make sure your kids are close to you! Don't want a situation whereby your boy boy comprain say "that ugly uncle (Kingrant) touch my bird bird!"

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha..very creative! Abusing SBF and telling MF stories.

The only person I want to screw hard is YOU, nobody else.

You can run but you cannot hide. My dick will search you out and straighten you out from renal penetration to esophageal exit.

Can tell from above postings, that this Kingrant is a dangerous gay fucker. Better make sure your kids are close to you! Don't want a situation whereby your boy boy comprain say "that ugly uncle (Kingrant) touch my bird bird!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
gay-test-equus.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nuts and morons who keep posting pics of gays must be gays and itching to be fucked. I have got just the ideal tool to straighten out yr kinky habits.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nuts and morons who keep posting pics of gays must be gays and itching to be fucked. I have got just the ideal tool to straighten out yr kinky habits.

Have u taken the above tests yet? Are u gay, but dunno it yet? Lol

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays are real and god is not....

gays are in town and god is not......

gays are out there and god is not........

gays are nice human being (most) and god is not....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo,

All these pics show what a queasy faggot collector you are. DIDNT YR Mama set up any filters on yr PC to prevent you from falling to child molesters? No need for me to shout from the trees. :oIo: