• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Chee Soon Juan A Psychopath Or Freedom Fighter?

pro2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee Kuan Yew called Dr Chee Soon Juan a "near psychopath". PAP-controlled newsprint Straits Times editor Chua Mui Hoong jumped onto the Chee-bashing bandwagon and wrote in her column that Dr Chee is suffering from "antisocial personality disorder". Their remarks has drawn condemnation from the public and professionals in the psychiatry field. Is Dr Chee really a psychopath? Or is he a freedom fighter that brings fear to the PAP?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZoB7j88FKU

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan is neither a psychopath nor a freedom fighter - he is simply comic relief that makes all other political parties look good - especially the PAP!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a psychopath thinking that he is a freedom fighter! :p

This is funny and I think you are right. Over the years, he keep losing, getting sued, has really twisted his mind. Day and night he just wants to topple the PAP and he never wonder why people don't want to vote for him. SDP could be there for greater things till he took control. What a pity. I don't mean him. I mean the party:p

linnaohia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only make the opposition look bad .... nothing to say just keep quiet lah .... dont anyhow say then tio sue. Just for the sake of arguing .... haiz

slurpoyster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan is neither a psychopath nor a freedom fighter - he is simply comic relief that makes all other political parties look good - especially the PAP!

Bro this is a good one. haha. we need a laugh once a while. but i pity him lah, no one takes him seriously only as a joke. :p

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only make the opposition look bad .... nothing to say just keep quiet lah .... dont anyhow say then tio sue. Just for the sake of arguing .... haiz

Lin old buddy! You here too ah! You know what they say empty barrel makes the most noise. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at Dr. Chee's agenda, activities and adventures over the past decade or so, I won't think that he's a psychopath. I'd think that he's backed by supporters of Chia Shi Teck in Taiwan and Aung San Suu Kyi in Mynmar.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times i wondered if all he did really worth the efforts. Really kudo to him in landing himself in such a state and what would he gain in return?:confused: Being a man who dare to stand against the PAP in history??

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times i wondered if all he did really worth the efforts. Really kudo to him in landing himself in such a state and what would he gain in return?:confused: Being a man who dare to stand against the PAP in history??

Infamy as the one who ruined it all for the Opposition! :biggrin:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really have doubts if CSJ really is a PHD. But maybe his PHD means - Perpetual Head Damage. i really can't believe a Dr parading around in public, rallying in his usual fashion.

mayb he has a lot of passion for his party & the policies they stand for. the idea is there, but method not so good. i think.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee Kuan Yew called Dr Chee Soon Juan a "near psychopath". Or is he a freedom fighter that brings fear to the PAP?
I wouldn't go to that extend of calling him a psychopath..I liken him to Bozo the clown minus the big shoes and costume..:biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> I'd think that he's backed by supporters of Chia Shi Teck in Taiwan and Aung San Suu Kyi in Mynmar.

Interesting... care to elaborate more on this topic? Didn't know Chia Shi Teck got sugardaddy behind....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> i really have doubts if CSJ really is a PHD. But maybe his PHD means - Perpetual Head Damage.

Probably the result of eating too much chicken rice. All the chicken fat is clogging up the arteries in his head....