• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ronaldo "to demand move"

michael_368

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

According to Spanish newspaper AS, Ronaldo's message to Madrid read: "It's OK. Next week, I'll fix everything. I'll go to Manchester and tell them my only desire is to play for Real Madrid and that the decision is non-negotiable."

Sir Alex Ferguson has publicly stated Ronaldo will not be leaving United but he could be put in a very difficult position if Ronaldo returns to Manchester demanding a transfer.

AS claims Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes was under strict instructions to tell Real his client remains determined to join them.

Reports suggest next Tuesday is the day that Ronaldo will return and confront Ferguson.

slurpoyster

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonaldoLeavesUtd-1.jpg

came across this edited video and found it funny. I am not a soccer fan (only watch if i placed a bet on a match haha).