• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u cannot do but she can

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just in case that thread abruptly gets deleted, locked it :

Forum Management - How do we report violations of host? Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 3)

how do we report forum host who post private details of forumers in their own forums??

Options Reply

To: LaMei (2 of 3)

43256.2 in reply to 43256.1

You can email a report to [email protected]. Please don't post any details here.

Cstar
Delphi Forums

Options Reply

To: Cstar1 (3 of 3)

43256.3 in reply to 43256.2

thank you :-)

LaMei

what that folowed, i guess those who were suddenly banned roughly know the answers now. i just found out mine already:mad:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
just in case that thread abruptly gets deleted, lockedManagement - How do we report violions of host? Subscribe m: LaMei 7 8:16 am L (1 of 3) 43256.report forum host who post private details of forumers in their own forums??hat that folowed, i guess those who were suddenly banned roughly know the answers now. i just found out mine already:mad:[/COLOR]

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gay indecent acts:

Penal Code Section 377A states, “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”

Cheating:

Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he or she would not do or omit if he or she were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat". For example, A cheats if he intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to repay any money that Z may lend to him when A does not intend to repay it, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend him money. Cheating is punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine, or both.

Father bashing:

Voluntarily causing hurt – A person causes hurt when he or she causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person. Whoever does any act with the intention of causing hurt to any person, or with the knowledge that he is likely to cause hurt to any person, and does cause hurt to any person, voluntarily causes hurt. The penalty for voluntarily causing hurt is imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine of up to S$1,000, or both.

Theft of Temple Funds:

Theft is committed when a person, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to effect the taking. The penalty for theft is imprisonment of up to three years, or a fine, or both. It is more common, however, for offenders to be charged with committing theft in a building, tent or vessel, which is used as a human dwelling, or for the custody of property. The penalty for this more serious offense is imprisonment of up to seven years, and also a fine.