• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Leetahbah

mark.l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brothers,

Please pardon my ignorance, Im new.

I gather this well hated gent is:
Fat, specky, a flammer, has many clones, lives in stirling road.

He is purportedly (by fellow forummers):
Not working, gay, parent beater, a human with a pig body, a human with a snake body, a dishonest monk, a lustful monk, a liar, a promiscuous faggot, a dirty dog and a shit eater.

Seems like quite a drastic condition for a human. Please, lets devote a thread to verifying this person, this supposedly marvelouse creation of God. He seems like a multitasker, capable of incredible deeds. Is he a shape shifting genie, becos no God of any religion has claimed to created anything such a person. Eevn Satan was only manifested as a talking snake on an apple tree.

Bros, please pardon my ignorance. Lets keep any discussions of him free of rantings and posturings. Lets just try to verify this wonderful creation of God.

Mr Leetahbar, if you happen to read this, pardon me for any hurt feelings. Besides LKY, you seem to be the most hated person in SBF. Even LKY accuser dun credit him with such unearthly manifestations, although you are slightly behind LKY in the sinners roll.

NancyKwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
oldfaggotbobsim-1.png

mark.l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!!

Thanks for infoming me.... An awful looking human, either a girly man or ugly bitch.....