• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NINJA ASSASSIN need to rid SDP turtle ninjas

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NINJA ASSASSIN was a action flick starring korean hunk RAIN. in our political scene, we really need him to rid all the turtle ninjas breeding in SDP.

do u dare confront them?

gohmengseng has been stalked in the past. those ninja turtles tried to ruin him by trying to break his ricebowl. the despicables posted his vehicle, his shop and even defamed him hiding a mistress.

why would sure people want to do that?

do not forget too that chiam see tong wasn't spare. there were posters defaming him being a "rogue" lawyer. yet in a public news, THERE WAS REALLY A ROGUE LAWYER who ran away with the client's wife and got bashed up by the husband.

but strangely, the pair of adulterous couple were honored especially by chee and his SDP. why is it like that?

those dubious ninjas claimed to support opps but then again they attacked the prominent opp more outstanding people like gms, cst, ltk, sylvia lim and many others.

i can tell u guys those ninjas are none other from SDP!.

look at the recent spates: CHEE VS LINA CHIAM, NG TECK SIONG (written by ng ejay) vs Kenneth Jeyaratnam of RP. which political party are they from? SDP!! now why would they beside creating public troubles now trying to sabotage other opp parties' cadres?

finally, SDP has caused so much troubles, chee anticipates that it might have to close by force or voluntarily. that's why another clone party USD was set up. here's the funny part. it was set up by a partyless pantyless. now u realise why many choose to be active in SDP but refuse to be branded a SDP member preferring to remain partyless and pantyless.

this kind of behaviour, u tell me does it entail to an honest, sincere and responsible party?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many other victims. my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is their regular target. then there was lockiliberal or marcus tang. his hideout in holland rich area was stalked and revealed. even melvin tan nor his wife swee bee weren't spared. jacys was also caught in their ninja espionage.

and if u look clearly. most targeted victims were from WP. none were from SDP!! but the ninja turtles are from SDP. now why would SDP clowns wanna attack members of other parties when everyone is sharing their opinions in a simple (well, not very simple now) FORUM??

NINJA ASSASSIN is defintely needed. my pet snake could be the leader of the cowardly ninja turtles. he's a slimy slippery reptile so are the turtles! LOL!! :biggrin:

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Request for the SDP Chee siblings to maintain a low profile in General Election

Dear Sir,

At the time of writing this, the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) is known to be preparing for a General Election (GE) which is expected to be held within the few months. For the past 30 years the SDP has been active in GE. In 1991 it rose to prominence by winning 3 seats.

Since the 1990s, Dr Chee Soon Juan has continuously held the position of secretary-general in SDP. Dr Chee and his sister Ms Chee Siok Chin has tried to raise the profile of SDP by being more directly critical of the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP). This has resulted in the SDP being involved in a series of civil and criminal lawsuits.

Between 1984 and 1991, the PAP had seen its share of valid votes decreased from 78% to 61%. The actions of the Chee siblings had been to the advantage of the PAP. It had managed to portray the SDP and other critics as an assembly of hot-headed radicals. As a result, the SDP had been indirectly helping the PAP to win votes.

In the 1997 GE, the PAP reversed the decreasing vote trend by winning 65% of valid votes. In the 2001 GE, the PAP increased its valid vote share to 75%. In the 2006 GE, the SDP received approximately of 25% of valid votes in its contests. This was far below the 33% average for all opposition candidates.

Currently the SDP may be able to increase its vote share or even win a parliamentary seat due to apparent rising anti-PAP sentiments. It is essential the SDP should maintain contact with the masses through cool-headed rational discussion.

The Chee siblings had been associated with confrontational methods and this had almost certainly put off many voters. Therefore the writer urged the Chee siblings to maintain a low profile in the expected 2010 GE. It can still play a role as mentors to potential candidates.

With the large inflow of immigrants which are expected to more supportive of the PAP, this opposition would had to be very careful
not to give away any advantage to the PAP.

Yours truly,

Mr Chua Yuankai

Pas spiritual leader Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chee siblings are now maimed. but they can always work from behind the scene as puppetmasters stringing their motley gang of ninja turtles or imbeciles. it's even better for them cos if there's any trouble with the law, the turtles and imbeciles would be stewed as turtle soup. YUMMY!!:p

cunt_opener

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day we would see some political violence in Singapore and I am sure that you will go up the lorry as a result, the hint is already visible in the forums responses to you.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake is very slippery and very fast - change t-shirt & PG.

u sure u wouldn't get bitten back by his deadly fangs?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day we would see some political violence in Singapore and I am sure that you will go up the lorry as a result, the hint is already visible in the forums responses to you.:p

LOL!! is that a threat from another SDP coward and loser clone?

the police are watching u guys. of course, they can't do anything to u cos u people are ninja turtles "higher than the law". :rolleyes:

D

Dodomeki

Leave Ng Ejay to me, he is my toy...

Hmmm... self denial mode again as usual. Keep swearing that asshole is here but we don't see u doing anything about it. Since the OA is free and bored now. Let's see which FAP doggy shall i pick as "hostage" to ass and using which senior nick. :biggrin:

X

Xiahou Yuan

Hmmm... self denial mode again as usual. Keep swearing that asshole is here but we don't see u doing anything about it. Since the OA is free and bored now. Let's see which FAP doggy shall i pick as "hostage" to ass and using which senior nick. :biggrin:

He talk cock lah. So which doggy will u ass today? :biggrin:

T

Toshiie Maeda

No mah.. some losers posted it all over the forum over and over again. Then when sam delete it as spam, they accused the OA of pm-ing sam to delete it. For putting words into the OA's / sam's mouth, how cheap can they get? :biggrin:

Anyway it's ugly ok so don't be a asshole asking for it!

G

Gyuki

Fucking hell! You all got nothing better to do that to talk about that asshole??? Get him out of my face! :oIo:

P

Pang De

You people are so free, why don't u contribute positively instead of talking about this useless bum?

X

Xiao Qiao

Wah so many of u post here wait that pondan sure accuse u all are from SDP IB. :biggrin:

C

Cao Ren

Wah so many of u post here wait that pondan sure accuse u all are from SDP IB. :biggrin:

Aiya i see no difference in that. Whether we post here or not he will happily conclude that we are since he is so stubborn. How can the OA being OMO be a Brigade is beyond me.

Z

Zhang He

Leave Ng Ejay to me, he is my toy...

Hey asshole, you keep saying he is here. Don't just swear, go confront him and wallop him in the face. I want to see action and results not just talk only otherwise things will be the same here.