• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

surprise takeover for spurs from a s'pore based billionaire!!!!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this news distract Spurs again.
another loses at home,this time to the surprise team - Hull City.
spurs is still winless here.
pressure for Ramos.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quit? i tink most likely is sack.

yes, u can buy players but u need to bring them together.

furthermore, they sold keane, berbatov, defoe who can bring goals for them.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramos will b given more time 2 turn around the fortunes of spurs.....if they sack him they will have to paid up to 20 million pound in compensation......don't think the spurs board will want 2 do that......

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many games do you want to give Ramos?

I'm loving this Spurs demise and I hope that Ramos stay as long as possible as it's quite obvious Ramos can't turn this losing situation around.

Every team suffer from a loss in form during the course of the season. Tottenham has theirs now ( 7 games, 0 wins ). They might well go on a decent winning streak two weeks later but they can't afford another extended run of bad results later on when it's even likely due to injuries and tiredness. Therefore it's very important to get off to a good start early now.

Strange that Ramos hasn't bought any players from Spain for the last 2 transfer windows, the country players where he knew best and have all the contacts.
Benitez always bring in 1/2 players from Spain during the transfer window.

jw5

Loyal
How many games do you want to give Ramos?

I'm loving this Spurs demise and I hope that Ramos stay as long as possible as it's quite obvious Ramos can't turn this losing situation around.

Every team suffer from a loss in form during the course of the season. Tottenham has theirs now ( 7 games, 0 wins ). They might well go on a decent winning streak two weeks later but they can't afford another extended run of bad results later on when it's even likely due to injuries and tiredness. Therefore it's very important to get off to a good start early now.

Strange that Ramos hasn't bought any players from Spain for the last 2 transfer windows, the country players where he knew best and have all the contacts.
Why are you loving this spurs demise?
Are you an arsenal fan?

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal

itz not ramos who don't want 2 bring in spainish players.....itz the technical director whoz getting the players for the manager.....the same situation is happening in west ham & newcastle where the manager don't have much say which player he can buy.......eventually both quitted.......tatz why i say mayb ramos will quit......given his coaching experience.......he will be able 2 manage spurs better without interference from the technical staffs......

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one thing about Ramos - he's not as great as trumpeted.
Ramos have spent 15 years in Spain as a manager managing quite a few clubs ( no success ) before he finally strike it big with Sevilla winning trophies for the first time? in his mangerial career then he came over to Tottenham.

He's the Journeyman Manager - the Harry Redknapp of Spain Football.
of course, you can agrue his resume as the same for 80% of all football managers.