• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants to pay a visit to leetahbar the jobless scum?

superdude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was happily surfing using my usual nick of cooleo the courtesy lion until I suddenly got several infractions from leetahbar the jobless fat scum.

Apparently he is like on a rampage and sending infractions to anyone making fun of him.

Well bad news. The courtesy lion has a short fuse. And paying him a visit is going to be probable. Leetahbar hope u welcome visitors with a red carpet. :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the forum flooded with his shit last night. damn boliao. don't know what his problem. Any bro here got his address?

Yukimura Sanada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apparently he is like on a rampage and sending infractions to anyone making fun of him.

Well what do u expect from assholes who whenever can't win in cyber flame wars against the OA, they create multiple threads and whine endlessly? By doing that they have conceded defeat. :biggrin:

The OA will win again later tonight as usual
:rolleyes: by letting them post themselves silly and not replying them. :biggrin:

NancyKwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the forum flooded with his shit last night. damn boliao. don't know what his problem. Any bro here got his address?

bobdogkennel.png

NancyKwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
one apt under his parents name and leetahbar the old faoggot's shit hole paid for by his retired parents!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this skunk know that hes being criticiseD? it seems that he doesnt seems to mind at all.....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was happily surfing using my usual nick of cooleo the courtesy lion until I suddenly got several infractions from leetahbar the jobless fat scum.

Well bad news. The courtesy lion has a short fuse. And paying him a visit is going to be probable. Leetahbar hope u welcome visitors with a red carpet. :smile:

cooleo = superdude:eek:

why u keep talking to yourself on other threads. u ok boh?:eek: