• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible way to stop leethabar and the F4

no[lan]

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leethabar and F4 has been quarreling for ages, i thought its time to stop them. Scroobal has given up on policing this site, so i thought its time to use another unconventional way.

Stupid F4 clones has been posting leethabar's address Blk 171 Stirling Rd. I think its time to return the favor and post the F4's personal address. This will strike fear into these F4 clones, unlike leethabar who does not mind his address being posted. :biggrin:

You will ask how did i get the information, someone gave it to me. You can call him a spy sent by the PAP, but i don't care.

Repent now or face the consequences.

S

Sun Ce

Can try. The OA doesn't mind and won't give a heck to it. But i can foresee that the F4 will surely pressure sam leong to delete it. :biggrin:

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan] - leetahbar - bratsalive - CCB SDP - loeg - fixncc - FUCK SDP - Kaixin2 - AssGeePolyTicksDotCom - God Meng Seng - SDPRLOSER - Ng F-Jay - The Stud - WayangPartyEatShit - 3WhiteTiger - SDPhopelessParty - zeroo

fuck u lah, cheebye kia, dun anyhow open your cheebye mouth unless
you want to suck my cock! LoL

no[lan]

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear F4,
which part of i am not leethabar that you do not get? either way, if you don't back off the attack, then all the more reason to reveal your address. :p

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no[lan];440012 said:

shit1.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
YUMMY!!! :p

shit1.jpg