• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you all think of Canada?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it easy to find work there? The other day some Canadian passenger told me to check out Alberta or Toronto(Where lots of immigrants go initially)? thanks.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been weighing over the pros and cons,what if this and that. I really can't see future for a common folk like me.If I don't go and try now,in few years time,I am doomed when I hit 40. Now, I still have few years to play around. I cannot make it in singapore cos' they made it like that for me!

If you cannot make it in Singapore . You cannot make it anywhere in the world !

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty,

u dun have a mind of your own? passenger say canada good then u get tempted. then what if another passenger condemn canada?

make up your own mind lah.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cos' I have been to Vancouver,dun like it. But other parts of canada,never been there, so i am not so sure. I am looking for the part of the continent where it's most easy to get a job.

krafty,

u dun have a mind of your own? passenger say canada good then u get tempted. then what if another passenger condemn canada?

make up your own mind lah.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos' I have been to Vancouver,dun like it. But other parts of canada,never been there, so i am not so sure. I am looking for the part of the continent where it's most easy to get a job.

Which part of it you don't like it ?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

instead of always trying to find the easiest way/country to get a job. u should make yourself more marketable n less easier to be replaced.

i am not trying to put u down. but it does seems like u dunno what u want in life. good luck.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumb! I am quite practical person.I want a job, house,a car and a family. I can't afford that in sinkieland so think better fuck off. Dun wish to go thru the state whereby got to waiter around,which i have done it before.

instead of always trying to find the easiest way/country to get a job. u should make yourself more marketable n less easier to be replaced.

i am not trying to put u down. but it does seems like u dunno what u want in life. good luck.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb! I am quite practical person.I want a job, house,a car and a family. I can't afford that in sinkieland so think better fuck off. Dun wish to go thru the state whereby got to waiter around,which i have done it before.

sigh taxi uncle. looks like u are the real dumb one around here.:cool:

never mind.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should look at the emigration folder. There are heaps of information there about Canada and other places. If its a job, house, car, family you may want to try Australia, I've been here two years now. Staying in a landed property, has a stable job, unemployment rate is stable at 5.3%,
http://www.smh.com.au/business/jobless-rate-holds-steady-20100408-rted.html
not as hectic as in Singapore but just as rewarding. Driving a mini cooper S, which I was racing with another colleague yesterday at 195km/hr, and gonna try and start a family soon once I get my CPF money and a new passport.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok,ok,many thanks!

You should look at the emigration folder. There are heaps of information there about Canada and other places. If its a job, house, car, family you may want to try Australia, I've been here two years now. Staying in a landed property, has a stable job, unemployment rate is stable at 5.3%,
http://www.smh.com.au/business/jobless-rate-holds-steady-20100408-rted.html
not as hectic as in Singapore but just as rewarding. Driving a mini cooper S, which I was racing with another colleague yesterday at 195km/hr, and gonna try and start a family soon once I get my CPF money and a new passport.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remind me of that taxi driver played by Denzel Washington in the movie with Tom Cruise (assassin). Can't remember the movie title. The taxi driver has a photo of a tropical island in his taxi in which he looks at and dream of retiring there everyday. He was mocked by Tom Cruise for daydreaming and doing nothing to reach his goal.

Well at least that taxi driver in the movie had the guts to take action when the situation became desperate.

You are not a practical person because a practical person will take actions to collect all the info (surf net, visit canada embassy/migration consultant, ask singoreans living in canada etc) of all the options that he can think of then make a practical decision that works for him. You did nothing but daydream when somebody tells you there is a paradise 3000 miles away. You went even further by neglecting your current job instead of working hard at it while looking for other options.

You were right in 1 thing though - you are indeed hopeless in S'pore, and I can assure you in every part of the world if you are going to bring that attitude with you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For your info, your krafty cheese crap are all in the rubbish heap.. wahahhahaha.. Even sam thinks your post should be in here. GOod luck...