• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

return of the pest: bob sim kheng hwee.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is like a cancer relapse. This time i suggest that we go for triple session chemo!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
gone case already this forum. leetahbar run amok.

better not mention his name, call him auntie sim can already. don't talk bad about his undies, panties, if not he will give u infraction until u get banned. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shld change this folder to under wear talk.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haiizz... i dunno why man, i seldom come here liao... the news always the same.... so many quarrels also.... at 1st i dun see the difference when scroolbar around, now i feel the need to have him here....

scroolbar come back!!!!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
this reputation/infraction system is crazy. anyone can bully new forummers into submission, thats why i give reputation pts to anyone.

now it is even worse, they can give infraction several times for a single post. screwup system.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this reputation/infraction system is crazy. anyone can bully new forummers into submission, thats why i give reputation pts to anyone.

now it is even worse, they can give infraction several times for a single post. screwup system.

hello! u brainless or ur blain in ur arse?

those are the nasty cowards and losers clones pooed out by my pet snake who now heads the SDP IB.

use your blain lah!:wink:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello! u brainless or ur blain in ur arse?

those are the nasty cowards and losers clones pooed out by my pet snake who now heads the SDP IB.

use your blain lah!:wink:

fuck u! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

so now i am fm the sdp? USE YR BRAIN!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Leong likes to see us killing each other here while collecting pimps money from other forum, hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: