• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan Finally Admits To Being Anti-Singapore

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ has finally admitted to something I knew all along. He has revealed in the ST that he receive funds from foreign donor to fund his civil disobedience and other treasonous activites.

He is clearly a stooge and foreign agent conducting activities against Singapore:mad:

If I have it my way, CSJ should be hang by his balls for high treason :mad:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fugly fucktard, if CSJ has committed treason, what the hell is PAP doing sitting on its butt? Do something before Singaporeans kick PAP butts out of parliament.

bodaiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
because the damned cock suckers lock up CSC's CPF monies and used it to blow away at NEW YORK
Now the Smart NEW YORK just put a few pennies to CSC
You damn FUCK WHATs4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ has finally admitted to something I knew all along. He has revealed in the ST that he receive funds from foreign donor to fund his civil disobedience and other treasonous activites.

He is clearly a stooge and foreign agent conducting activities against Singapore:mad:

If I have it my way, CSJ should be hang by his balls for high treason :mad:

applause!! u are indeed brave to expose chee.

BUT WHY ALL CHEE'S CHEAPO REVELATION THREADS ARE THROWN INTHO RUBBISH HEAP?

so obviously this kopitiam is now controlled by SDP IB cronies, lackeys, imbeciles and full retards!

G

General Veers

applause!! u are indeed brave to expose chee.

BUT WHY ALL CHEE'S CHEAPO REVELATION THREADS ARE THROWN INTHO RUBBISH HEAP?

so obviously this kopitiam is now controlled by SDP IB cronies, lackeys, imbeciles and full retards!

You are a real asshole. Scroobal already quitted as moderator and Sam Leong is Pro PAP. Why don't u ask Sam instead of giving your own answers? Oh i forgot u have run out of excuses and your only purpose here is spreading your hate campaign.

Tell your other foul mouthed doggy to get ISD to arrest that asshole Ejay ok? Make sure they nail him so that the OA will continue to ass these FAP doggies in this forum to prove him wrong. :biggrin: