• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acident on July 9, 2008 Near Changi Airport

Asia_King3938

On July 9, 2008 Morning around 9.30am . I am taking a short trip to Thailand Bangkok. I am in the Trans Bus traveling from Yishun to Changi Airport. The Bus No.858 were speeding towards the Pan-Island express way towards Changi on the Left lane. Suddenly the bus smash a Lorry in front and in front of the bus Pick up Lorry with some indians at the back of it were stunt. Two of them fly out and the other died instantly in the lorry. The driver and passenger knock out. The bus winscreen shattered, forunately we in the bus hold on to the handers. We than see afew drivers stopby and helpping the lorry drivers and indians to the side of the road. All of us in the bus were abit stunt. Luckly another bus came by and pick us up. Just in time for our departure to our trip. So in future, please plan your trip 3 hours before. Or else you be missing your vacation end up paying extra.

For a kind reminders, never sat near the bus driver area, you might end up your last.

Asia_King3938

Does this have anything to do with suicides???:eek:

Of Course, it does when the bus driver were speeding and driving with pasenager of 20 people sitting in the bus. I think the bus driver intend to end his life with all of us in the bus. Do you think the rest of us intend to end that ? If we do, we no need to sit on the bus, just jump of the building from OUB Centre or even jump from the overhead bridge where lots of Car and Buses passing through.

You smart alack.

SGDreamchaser

:eek:

liddat also call sucide liao. then no more accidents.. please la. sucide means intentional sure die method. if the bus driver wanna suicide he wont drive to TPE liao la. he drive into seletar then into the army camp then kena shoot. if still haven die then drive into the big sea drown liao lo.

thats wad i call suicide. :cool:

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:

liddat also call sucide liao. then no more accidents.. please la. sucide means intentional sure die method. if the bus driver wanna suicide he wont drive to TPE liao la. he drive into seletar then into the army camp then kena shoot. if still haven die then drive into the big sea drown liao lo.

thats wad i call suicide. :cool:

....lol:p
or jump out from the bus n let the behind car to bank on it lor:wink: