• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm fed up with sinkapor men

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they always so horny? they always look at me from top to bottom, even my boyfriend's friend also do that to me!!! I love my boyfreind and my boyfriend love me, but his friend always tell him that i'm after his money, and some even insulted me, some tried to get intimate with me!!! My relationship with my boyfriend is now strained.

why you all sinkapor men always like that? jealous? horny? Get a life!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why they always so horny? they always look at me from top to bottom, even my boyfriend's friend also do that to me!!! ...
u shud b happy u still got sg men look @ u ...

u shud oni b fed-up wen no sg men wanna even take a look @ u ...

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why they always so horny? they always look at me from top to bottom, even my boyfriend's friend also do that to me!!! I love my boyfreind and my boyfriend love me, but his friend always tell him that i'm after his money, and some even insulted me, some tried to get intimate with me!!! My relationship with my boyfriend is now strained.

why you all sinkapor men always like that? jealous? horny? Get a life!!!!

Hi faked prc wanabe! Do you feel the same when you pocketed money from them? :biggrin: I just zapped you. You may get your clone xylan to defend you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi faked prc wanabe! Do you feel the same when you pocketed money from them? :biggrin: I just zapped you. You may get your clone xylan to defend you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This DaShuangXi is fake PRC girl. Must be Singaporean man that piss off by PRC girl or Singaporean girl jealous that his boyfriend snack/grad by PRC girl.
If real PRC girl will not insult herself in so many thread.
To DaShuangXi please forget the pass and start a new life. You will be happier person. Trust me.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Yellow People,

Please let me set the record straight...I DO NOT KNOW DaShuangXi. AND I AM NOT A CLONE XYLAN . I AM XYHAN... I have a real thread somewhere in The Matters of the Heart Forum... You can refer to it... If I am a clone XYLAN as you claim, then I have nothing to say...BUT I AM NOT. You can ZAP DaShuangXi and her Clone XYLAN all you want. I dont care a damn BUT please get your damn FACTS correct first before you go around like a crazy ASSHOLE like you claimed and enjoyed playing the charactor in the Forum.
I was just trying to contribute my 2 cents worth by participating in the forum and am not interested to get into your CRAZY ZAPPING. ZAP ALL YOU WANT BUT PLEASE STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH DaShuangXi and her XYLAN.
Thank you for your understanding.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!!!!

You must think forummers here are all new to the internet!!!!

Brother Yellow People,

Please let me set the record straight...I DO NOT KNOW DaShuangXi. AND I AM NOT A CLONE XYLAN . I AM XYHAN... I have a real thread somewhere in The Matters of the Heart Forum... You can refer to it... If I am a clone XYLAN as you claim, then I have nothing to say...BUT I AM NOT. You can ZAP DaShuangXi and her Clone XYLAN all you want. I dont care a damn BUT please get your damn FACTS correct first before you go around like a crazy ASSHOLE like you claimed and enjoyed playing the charactor in the Forum.
I was just trying to contribute my 2 cents worth by participating in the forum and am not interested to get into your CRAZY ZAPPING. ZAP ALL YOU WANT BUT PLEASE STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH DaShuangXi and her XYLAN.
Thank you for your understanding.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Wrcboi,

She may be a fake prc but I am not that clone XYLAN as zapped by the other brother... I have to set the record straight bec. I am not that person / charactor that was wrongly accused and mistaken.
Brother...you were refering " YOU MUST THINK FORUMMERS HERE ARE ALL NEW TO THE INTERNET? " What do you mean by that and who was that directed at? I am just curious. Hehe.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Wrcboi,

She may be a fake prc but I am not that clone XYLAN as zapped by the other brother... I have to set the record straight bec. I am not that person / charactor that was wrongly accused and mistaken.
Brother...you were refering " YOU MUST THINK FORUMMERS HERE ARE ALL NEW TO THE INTERNET? " What do you mean by that and who was that directed at? I am just curious. Hehe.

i m referring to dashuangxi that is a fake prc and not you son

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother Yellow People,

If I am a clone XYLAN as you claim, then I have nothing to say...BUT I AM NOT. You can ZAP DaShuangXi and her Clone XYLAN all you want. I dont care a damn BUT please get your damn FACTS correct first before you go around like a crazy ASSHOLE like you claimed and enjoyed playing the charactor in the Forum.

Hello! You have nothing to worry about if you're not a clone of that fake prc wanabe. Anyway xylan was a typo error on my part and you will be labelled as one if we continue to see you defending her. :biggrin:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,
I will never defend anybody irregardless of Nationality if they are in the wrong. But if they are in the right, then it's only natural that I will defend them. In the case of this PRC that you are refering to, I won't defend her. Just giving my 3 cents worth..

Haha. cheers

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you brother, but I was not refering to you.. Anyway, I love your sense of humour calling me son..I should be CALLED AN OLD SON. haha
Cheers Brother