• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about Movies, Variety shows, TV series and the show biz

B

bonniesan

Hi, bros. Start this thread to talk all about MOVIES, TV series, Variety show. Past or new, Hope to see contributions.

Link below got a lot of Movies, Variety shows, TV series of asia. Enjoy!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/

SomandrisIsDead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, bros. Start this thread to talk all about MOVIES, TV series, Variety show. Past or new, Hope to see contributions.

Just watched Hellboy II about 6 hrs ago. In my opinion, it's better than part I. There is a little more about love, about showing off (alike flamer in Fantastic 4), about making dificult choices between the world and the one you love, etc. Added more interesting characters. total time about 2hr 10 min.

Anyone watched The Happening? Downscreen le, but didn;t manage to catch it.

SomandrisIsDead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crunchyroll has lots of TVB drama, often in both canto and chinese. I watched the "Liu Yifei" - Shen Diao Xia Lu on Crunchyroll. Some other shows quality not as good, depends on uploader, e.g. "Huo Wu hwang Sha" aka Dance of Passion was sulky.

Another good website is tudou.com, lots of dramas and movies. But bandwidth very slow. Prefer dramas to movies due to bandwidth problems.

C

cookiesncreme

i am very excited that the "red cliff" is finally showing. waited 1.5 years for the movie. Hope it doesnt disappoint.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read a piece of news and it mentioned that the Red Cliff movie is really out of sync from the orginal story. All goes haywire :biggrin:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read a piece of news and it mentioned that the Red Cliff movie is really out of sync from the orginal story. All goes haywire :biggrin:

Out of sync? As in my hero Cao Cao wins the battle? :biggrin: Now I would really love to see such a movie!

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean to tell me that the complain about matters like that?!? Goodness me! Well too bad still no victory for my hero :(

Haha there are others , I just dont have the list la. One of the them that I read is Zhou Yu wife (Xiao Qiao-acted by Lin Zhi Ling) tried to talk Cao Cao out of the war, which in history , thats total bullshit.

You want victory for your hero issit? When I become director and cast a “新赤壁" la. :biggrin:

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha there are others , I just dont have the list la. One of the them that I read is Zhou Yu wife (Xiao Qiao-acted by Lin Zhi Ling) tried to talk Cao Cao out of the war, which in history , thats total bullshit.

You want victory for your hero issit? When I become director and cast a “新赤壁" la. :biggrin:

Haha at least she did not offer to sleep with Cao Cao to talk him out of the war... Or did she? :eek:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watched Hellboy II about 6 hrs ago. In my opinion, it's better than part I. There is a little more about love, about showing off (alike flamer in Fantastic 4), about making dificult choices between the world and the one you love, etc. Added more interesting characters. total time about 2hr 10 min.

Anyone watched The Happening? Downscreen le, but didn;t manage to catch it.

Bro, which site did you watch Hellboy II? Is it the full version or screenshots? :confused: