• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

men staring

Status
Not open for further replies.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Issues on Race - Indian men staring and then raping</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Some comments on the Indian men penchant for staring at foreign women........
On a visit to Goa during the Christmas holiday season a number of years ago I was sickened by the behaviour of no small number of Indian men towards the girl I was travelling with. It should be noted that these were not local Goans but Indians who were also holidaying in Goa. Whereas they remained cautious of targeting foreigners the fact that my travelling partner was also Indian in ethnicity seemed to make her 'fair game'. The alcohol-fuelled behaviour shocked me more so because I am also Indian (born in England) and I had never ever witnessed such lewd human depravity.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian men staring and then raping

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:16 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(2 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.2 in reply to 29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Maybe just in jest, but i doubt far from the truth....
__________________________________________-
I am a punjabi but I feel south Indian girls are full of sex. They beat Punjabi girls on this front. In crowded buses i have seen 1 in every 2 south Indian girls do not mind/enjoy being rubbed compared to more conservative punjabi girls.
Similarly south Indian movies have sexy girls compared to punjabi.
What do you guys and girls feel?

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:18 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (3 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.3 in reply to 29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wow
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
An 8th class girl being gang raped by her own classmates is not the answer one expects of that question. In fact, reading news like this in a newspaper is a disgrace on our society. Incidents like this happen on a daily basis but it’s the incapability of the woman of India that she can’t do anything about it.
People start talking, media asks questions, police investigates the case and everyone, suddenly, becomes saints, but in all of this, we forget that woman, the woman who suffered the entire trauma. We forget that woman who is someone’s mother, daughter, wife or a friend.
And all this leads to a one single question and that is, are women really safe in India? And if not, what’s the reason behind it? The answer is, incontrovertibly, no. And there is no one single reason behind it.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:19 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (4 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.4 in reply to 29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>????..................
__________________________________________________-
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them. Crying or Very sad
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible. Sad
Thanks.

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:22 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.5 in reply to 29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Indian bumping trick

There is only one question which arises in my mind when I see these pathetic creatures is what they get, for which they don’t mind getting insulted in the full view of public.

A huge proportion of these are so called suited booted gentlemen, say for example Rakesh babu, he works in a small organization as a marketing executive cum errand boy, passes half of the time polishing the boots of bosses to keep hi s job and the remaining half in bothering female colleagues. Trying to bump into them at every possible chance, every female colleague hates him, so what, he thinks that he is very smart, and feigns innocence while shoving or pushing, he never misses to collide with a woman if she is standing on the way, but if it is a chair or something as small as a packet he always avoids collision with it. Funny thing is Rakesh babu is married with two children at thirty eight years of age, most probably getting married to early have twisted his thought process.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:26 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (6 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.6 in reply to 29382.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Did someone said it was due to the culture????
i did my engineering from chndigarh, and i know the kind of moral standards the young indian male carries. Every girl was a target of dirty and perverted tales in the hostel. this attitude was definitely not specific to my college. Go to any indian college, and it is pretty much the same perverts you will find. the very same students of my batch are now holding high positions in industry and god only knows how they will behave with their female juniors. while all this is off the record, on the record, the very bigots shout about the glory of indian culture. Greatness or sheer hypocracy, you all decide for yourself.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>AI (3_M) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:11 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>holeinmany <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (7 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29382.7 in reply to 29382.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>guess who wrote this?

--------------------------------
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=post_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR></TR><TR><TD class=postbox vAlign=top>13 min ago

Shit I am fantastic.

I am blessed with a massive intellect that allows me to read other peoples thoughts, not quite literally, but figuratively.

I have the brain capacity to outwit and out debate all of the Aussie bogans on this forum. It is funny to me they think they are so smart and that this country belongs to them.

People who think they are wise old owls (TBA I’m talking to you) are shown to be cretins when they debate with me and go to bed at night miserable, knowing how stupid they really are. Yes keep crying in your pillows to stupid dumb white trash bogans.

You lot come from criminal stock, genetically deficient losers and you haven’t progressed too far have you. Completely reliant on importing high quality immigrants like my family to build your country for you while you lot sit on your fat arses collecting welfare.

Not only that, my mental and verbal ability gives me the capacity to talk the panties off your daughters, girlfriends and wives at will. They get on their backs and spread their legs for me, whenever I want. I have put so many notches on the bed, I no longer have that bed and now have to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

So I almost have it all, it will not be long before I do have it all and you lot will be dancing to my tune.

So start dance practice you white trash bogans, it won’t be long now.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He must come SINGking paul , the indon maids & filipino maids will love this Indian boy...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture?<<

Joker sia. This guy really listed everything that would explain why

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture?<<

The guy listed out everything but missed out the most important..his small prick!:biggrin:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

not me ok.

i spore indian man. i dun stare at girls.:smile:

i respect them hor.

Status
Not open for further replies.