• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should i write?

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but noticed that some of our Forums are been scrutinised by so called "Senior Forum Members" who draw their own conclusions as to what is real or fake. This way of putting down anybody writing in the Forum actually defeats the true purpose. What is a Forum for? It's for the Public irregardless whether they are new or senior forum members to write and enjoy some moral support, or suggestions or occasionally some very humourous comments..from anybody.
I would like to invite some of your comments as to how and who are we to throw our judgements without ampity on the part of the writer? Who would dare to write in the forum if some members just purge through their mouth without thinking on how the writing party is feeling?:confused:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but noticed that some of our Forums are been scrutinised by so called "Senior Forum Members" who draw their own conclusions as to what is real or fake. This way of putting down anybody writing in the Forum actually defeats the true purpose. What is a Forum for? It's for the Public irregardless whether they are new or senior forum members to write and enjoy some moral support, or suggestions or occasionally some very humourous comments..from anybody.
I would like to invite some of your comments as to how and who are we to throw our judgements without ampity on the part of the writer? Who would dare to write in the forum if some members just purge through their mouth without thinking on how the writing party is feeling?:confused:

There are folks like that. You can take the other person's feelings into account, but then, guys usually don't do it. :cool:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, since 1 Mar 2010, I thought that my this thread just lies in the dustbin... I have long wanted to write on various subjects but decided against it.... Perhaps it's time for me to start writing... Of course I am those who take every subject seriously....And sometimes with a little humour here and there..
Thanks Brothers for pulling me back to writing again.. This is the break I was waiting for... I am just going ahead and won't care about what 'SENIOR BROTHERS' think.... I will naturally take their opinions and comments with an open heart... Those that I can use, I certainly will. And those that I can't use ( at this moment ) I will keep them in mind...
CHEERS BROTHERS