• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which One good ? Health Center Or Maid Agency

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my freinds saying me what bussiness good in sinkarpor. so i please ask you what bussiness you will choosing to start? health center or maid agency ? my friends 10 to 20 girls want to work in health center or maid agency also no problems.

any uncles can help us to operate also no problems.

G

General Veers

chickens.jpg

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my freinds saying me what bussiness good in sinkarpor. so i please ask you what bussiness you will choosing to start? health center or maid agency ? my friends 10 to 20 girls want to work in health center or maid agency also no problems.

Your girls look anything like you?

image.php

If yes, there is still one last chance. Can post a photo of your figure here for all to see? That's bcos your face CMI.

After seeing your and their figures, SBF Board of HumSup can give you their true expert opinions.

But your face really Cannot Make It.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Health center better la. Each girl can give you recurring income for health center. On the other hand, each maid only give u one-off fee.

G

General Veers

my face, my body does not matter, it's my services that counts, i do specials discount

To service singaporean customers and be competitive you must be able to provide the following services.

AR (Ass Rimming)
AJ (Ass Jamming)
CIM (Cum In Mouth)
COB (Cum On Breast)
COF (Cum on Face)
BBBJ (Bare Back Blow Job)
Frenching
Fingering
Painting
Massage

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nay... both oso no goot... best 2 start a religon... de 10-20 girls can b 神仙妹妹....:biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Helping sinkies to find back their balls. That is sure a roaring business. But there is a catch, you got to endure those sinkie behavior, it is very disgusting.

chrisssteeven

I may have to take back my recommendation.There's been a problem with the service lately but I am going to wait and see how it is resolved before saying that they aren't good. I'll let you know when I get a resolution.