• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Bao market rate in Singapore how much?

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my boyfreind give me $50 today, why so little? i want $100 he said market rate is $10. How much i can ask him give me more?

Last edited:
G

Ginchiyo Tachibana

Currrent market rates are $60-$100 for FLs and $100-$200 for KTVs' best.

Pay more than these rates and you can call yourself a ROBERT.

image.php

So how much will you pay? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my boyfreind give me $50 today, why so little? i want $100 he said market rate is $10. How much i can ask him give me more?

The market rate is about $50. So you received a fair hong bao IMHO. This is the going rate and any mei mei that "butterfly" will attest to it. The trick here is to have more than one"boyfriend". Get one to pay for your lodging. Yet another to give you an allowance. And one more to take you around and pay for you on leisurely hours. What you make while working you wire back home.

Plenty of working PRC girls doing just that btw.

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
my boyfreind say other people will not give me more than $50, say me don waste time, he say he will give me more more money

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

You definitely need to change your boyfriend. Perhaps you can hook up with our resident PRC lover besotted? He will most certainly ensure you get a much bigger hong bao (you may even ask him for an easy job at his restaurant). :wink:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
You definitely need to change your boyfriend. Perhaps you can hook up with our resident PRC lover besotted? He will most certainly ensure you get a much bigger hong bao (you may even ask him for an easy job at his restaurant). :wink:

my boyfreind is 64, he say he going to be rich next year, he say will pass me money to keep