• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One tough question for the Christians!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What if somebody in your group decided that the idea of a "Supreme Being" is not for him anymore (although he think the religion is still ok). He is a close buddy of the group, being in religious activities or other personal activities/relationship.

He decided to find a religion that he controls his own faith, cause and effect and he choose Buddism and quit the religion and of course stop paying 10% of his salary to the church.

Will you guys flip? Outside religion, he is a nice guy, good son, good colleague and good friend..

:confused::confused:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Christian but I have no group. I believe in the teachings of Christ and not the dogmas of the church. If one of my friends opts to worship something else including wax fruits, it is his/her own free choice. S/he is still my friend.

Cheers!

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am NOT a Christian but i support your stand. Friendship stays regardless if he or she decide to worship wax fruit. Good on you.