• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Come Christian again!!!!???

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect others' beliefs is not enough, one mustn't feel that their religion is more superior than the others. But this is impossible, especially to the Christian. Thus similar incident will happen again and again, it's just a matter of time. So we shall expect to see Rony Tan Part 1, 2, 3, 4....

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since your GOD is so Great, Why pastor Rony Tan have to apologies. Believe in your GOD lar.....

Tell your pastor Rony Tan to stand strong..... Don't bow to other religion......

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, other religions are 'fairy tales' but not x'tian, thats a funny concept when their holy book is badly translated from the torah and miracles requires heavy dosage of faith itself .........

CNY_OX09

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos they believe they are the best and there is only ONE God in this world.
arrogant bunch of people.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
So have all of you read the news article or not? I am asking HOW COME last few paragraphs reported that all other religions believer have to wear Santas Claus suit and sing Christmas Carol?!!!

Knnbccb how come in community event we don't have Christians singing Buddha Scripts or Christians made to wear Buddha costumes???!!!

Why always MUST be other religion believers being 'forced' to do Christian stuff??!!!

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
So have all of you read the news article or not? I am asking HOW COME last few paragraphs reported that all other religions believer have to wear Santas Claus suit and sing Christmas Carol?!!!

Knnbccb how come in community event we don't have Christians singing Buddha Scripts or Christians made to wear Buddha costumes???!!!

Why always MUST be other religion believers being 'forced' to do Christian stuff??!!!

The reason is simple; Nowadays, X'mas Day is already seen as People's Day, or party day.

mathewho

Alfrescian
Loyal
no! Every religion have difference religion pratice! What you said is wrong! Sala! For christian we do our religion pratice and difference religion do differnce religion pratice.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
china got alot of historical fairy tales tooo....these xtians are all under some deadly spell

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being Christian in Singapore is for social climbers. My God, even Helen Yeo and her mother are Catholics. Helen even preaches, while her hubby, Yeo Cheow Tong is tied up with some pretty strange people. I even have informers writing me from Afghanistan and Morocco about Yeo Cheow Tong's "associates." http://yeocheowtong.com/MasterSpy.html