• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to become citizen ???

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello may i know how to become citizen or pr need to marry sinkarpor men or pay how much ?

after married, can work my own business or must be housewife ? can my daughter become citizen too ?

thank

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello may i know how to become citizen or pr need to marry sinkarpor men or pay how much ?

after married, can work my own business or must be housewife ? can my daughter become citizen too ?

thank

First, you must cut off your cock, shave and look very pretty, a lot of competition from your country. Then many Sinkarpor men will lurv you and marry you.

Wedderr you get pr/citizen depend you got many money or your hubby gotmany money or not. If you all can buy many million doller bungalow, citizen give you in 24 hours.

Good luck!!!

ps. do business no need pr.

More Good luck!!!!

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy lah!

Just buy a Citizen brand watch and wear lah!

www.citizenwatch.com/

citizen.jpg

SGP citizenship is dirt cheap - FOC compared with these watches!:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is a Sinkie pretending to be PRC

I don't blame him, afterall government has always exhorted us to upgrade