• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on........my children and our nation.

More so than the invasion of foreigners.

First we have City Harvest, then New Creation and now Lighthouse. Who is coming to the fore next?

Who presents a greater threat, a clearer danger to the social fabric of our society?

Who is gaining ever more influence over our young and our Government?

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

For a Christian to turn "dangerous" you have to inject zeal.

For a Muslim to become "dangerous" they just have to return to the fundmentals of the koran.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Both have been proven by track record to be easily incited to riot and kill in the name of God-Allah.

So both groups are potentially "dangerous" to security of the country.

So do you think ISD should invite the ringleader for kopi-O from now on?

For a Christian to turn "dangerous" you have to inject zeal.

For a Muslim to become "dangerous" they just have to return to the fundmentals of the koran.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both have been proven by track record to be easily incited to riot and kill in the name of God-Allah.

So both groups are potentially "dangerous" to security of the country.

So do you think ISD should invite the ringleader for kopi-O from now on?

They should be locked in mental institution for the retarded.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

If "they" means the believers then we would have one hell of a mental institution.

:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMH is humane for occults and devil worshippers. No questions that this kind of people needs medical attention.

However, most zealots, jihadis and crusaders are suppose to be people with clear mind and clear intentions, so better for ISD to invited to them for kopi-O.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You the Devil should be the one locked up in mental institution. The Devil being what he is, is out to create unrest and chaos! Please lock yourself up!

Just look at your avartar! Devil personified!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You the Devil should be the one locked up in mental institution. The Devil being what he is, is out to create unrest and chaos! Please lock yourself up!

Very well said! Cant agree with u more...:biggrin::cool:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

No devil means no god also.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If my avartar shows Jesus, then I'm son of GOD personified? Are you really that stupid?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you know it's not the face of GOD? You saw GOD in person?

You can't even tell or differentiate between God and the Devil? So are you claiming your avartar is the face of God?

You need to be locked up in a mental institution!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't even tell or differentiate between God and the Devil? So are you claiming your avartar is the face of God?

You need to be locked up in a mental institution!

For all you know, God looks like a devil. That is why he never show his/her/it's face. Either that or there is no god.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You definitely have the looks of the DEVIL.

The fools say there is no God!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

You referring to Rony tann izit?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You definitely have the looks of the DEVIL.

The fools say there is no God!

The retards will say there is God as they do not use their brains to think and follow blindly what the fairytale book from the distant past where men don't even know how the earth move round the Sun and think the earth is flat.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi retard, you are beginning to think and talk like the Devil!

Dun forget this Retard: Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The retards will say there is God as they do not use their brains to think and follow blindly what the fairytale book from the distant past where men don't even know how the earth move round the Sun and think the earth is flat.

care to share your faith?
surely you dont believe in the devil, as that means that you also believe in the God from the "Jewish book of fairytale".

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi retard, you are beginning to think and talk like the Devil!

Dun forget this Retard: Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Hi retard, you are sounding like a retard. Did your bible tells you to act like a retard?