• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why malaysia doesn't dare to GRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMNO seems to be losing their grip in political power. they should try the GRC system in their states and rejoice in a landslide victory like singapore.

why don't they dare do that?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beloved instrument,

please put the ngejay snake avatar back.

how can you show that u are soft in front of scroobal? I did not groom u to be my beloved instrument so that u can bow down in defeat.

i'm sure u don't want other forumer to think that u have given in to that geylang tyrant

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMNO seems to be losing their grip in political power. they should try the GRC system in their states and rejoice in a landslide victory like singapore.

why don't they dare do that?

You are right "UMNO seems to be losing their grip in political power." Why would they to try the GRC system when they are losing power? UMNO would end up losing more seats in one go!

PAP did it when they were in the ascendancy, not when they are losing. Now that they might lose some GRC contests, they are thinking of reverting to SMC seats. The pappies are cowards! Single seats might lose. Now GRCs may also lose, so convert back to SMC and lose one at a time, instead of the whole lot!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come leetahbar is banned?!?!? How come!

Fuck you, scroobal! You are no different from the geylang tyrant!!!!!!

Fuck you, PAP DOGS!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP fucker, don't talk so much shit. Since u know so much politics, answer me why chee soon juan is bar from election, and why SDP only can win 23% of the vote?

SDP GO FLY KITE

You are right "UMNO seems to be losing their grip in political power." Why would they to try the GRC system when they are losing power? UMNO would end up losing more seats in one go!

PAP did it when they were in the ascendancy, not when they are losing. Now that they might lose some GRC contests, they are thinking of reverting to SMC seats. The pappies are cowards! Single seats might lose. Now GRCs may also lose, so convert back to SMC and lose one at a time, instead of the whole lot!

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you, PAP DOGS!

Hehehe.. you two have been assed by me again for being a nuisance with no positive contribution to this forum. Nothing to do with Scroobal here. So how does it feel? Shiok? :biggrin: Besides whining what are you going to do about it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you, PAP DOGS!

Nuisance has to be removed. You God Meng Seng very soon will be moderated too by Scroobal. Cant stand nonsense from PAP fools!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May this simpleton ask, what is the meaning of status 'BANNED'?

If banned, why can still post ?!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.