• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the City Harvest Slut!

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
72tnhkkf2ssh.jpg

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno, people like Norman Bates dun like to see her like a bitch? :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lHTf3WQziY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lHTf3WQziY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite chio hor...at this angle.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

Chio my foot lo. More like Monkey in Heels.
Lady Gaga wannabe, no originality.

A Christian promoting 7 deadly sins - LUST.

Her breast can be seen. She's revealing her flesh to be famous.
Give Christians a bad name.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio my foot lo. More like Monkey in Heels.
Lady Gaga wannabe, no originality.

A Christian promoting 7 deadly sins - LUST.

Her breast can be seen. She's revealing her flesh to be famous.
Give Christians a bad name.

Then this picture should not be posted here in the first place, but to SBF directly. :smile: haha.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mother who is pushing forty showing her boobs. That's not a role model for anyone, much less coming from a wife of the head pastor of the biggest independent churches in Singapore.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, which singapore artist can match her stardom in the US & world wide? Zoe Tay? Fann Wong?
BTW again she build more than 10 schools in China
which SIngaporeans had done that?
since we have not done what she had done, leave her alone la. Anyway she didn't bother SIngaporeans mah, she is working in US, why scrutinise her.

For the bible tell us to leave the judgement to God, those who pass judgement onto others will fall from the grace of the lord and be judged by the Law himself.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, which singapore artist can match her stardom in the US & world wide? Zoe Tay? Fann Wong?
since we have not done what she had done, leave her alone la. Anyway she didn't bother SIngaporeans mah, she is working in US, why scrutinise her.

For the bible tell us to leave the judgement to God, those who pass judgement onto others will fall from the grace of the lord and be judged by the Law himself.

Christians are famous for passing judgment on others (e.g. divorcees, single mothers, homosexuals and even people of different faiths for the more extreme Christians). So don't be a hypocritical bitch and come barking in here.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee occupation stated in CHC profile is a businessman.

Wife is a product. Sex is promotion. China is the place. Fame is the price. the 4 Ps of marketing. 10 schools in china.... thats investment....

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you seen her ATCUALLY built the school? Or she just turn up to show her face?

Proverbs 27:5
Better is open rebuke than hidden love.

So O mighty christian, you can go fuck yourself if you cannot stay impartial. I quote you a verse above & if you have the wisdom, you will ponder upon it & ask God to search your blindness & motives. Is Horseface a saint? An angel perhaps? Alas, no, she's just flesh & bone, just like u & me.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

read your bible carefully and slowly again. God said the law is FOREVER. Read the beginning in detail before being hoodwink to believe in New Testament. Did u check for consistency in prophecy? I guess not. Next time, you go to church, my advise is do less clapping and singing and do more reading and asking questions.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee occupation stated in CHC profile is a businessman.

Wife is a product. Sex is promotion. China is the place. Fame is the price. the 4 Ps of marketing. 10 schools in china.... thats investment....

1.2 billion people..... thats the potential