• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

leetahsar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning, an engagment was witnessed. ramseth had been risen from his death and proposed to my li'l brother leetahsar this morning. the lovely couple exchanged rings witnessed by a couple of closed pals AH TAN and my li'l brother's GOF and me of course, officiated it.

leetahsar has filed divorced proceeding against gohmengseng who has committe adultery with vixen scroobal. he would also be filing for maintenance from gms indefiniely.

for those who wish them well, give them your blessing.

for those who puke, then go vomit blood!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.