• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloody Indians!Listen up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dare to step on my toe again,I assure you we will shed blood!:mad:

easy man.... forgive and forget, learn to let go and vent.... you can vent as much as you want over here... that's what the forum is for. :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Care to share with us the story?

These kelings just murdered a man in cold blood. It wasn't even the man that they were having problems with. Black panther ambushed by 4 of them.

Btw some ppl will say its racism by you even though they were the ones who stepped on ur toe.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck,forget! you know what the fuck they did or not?cobra here and there.

easy man.... forgive and forget, learn to let go and vent.... you can vent as much as you want over here... that's what the forum is for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.