• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

kodoba70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. Wants to share on my knowledge on 4D and share a few tips that I learn.

There are few ways to enhance your probabilty in striking 4D. But I must say is not guaranteed and ultimately still depend on ur luck. The first step is to find out ur lucky numbers.

To be continued:smile:

skymud

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro, got system don't keep quiet leh. Come come share with all of us, then we earn money together :biggrin:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
kodoba70,
thank for starting this thread.
oh yes,if anyone has some self's secret formulas to win money,please share with all here.
so that everyone can win some either from those illegal bookies or pools.
have anyone hear s about a software on the market - SuperErase,if yes please share your experience here.
thanks in advance. :smile:

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nomad,
i not only heard about SuperErase but also bought it.
i and 4 colleagues pool to buy the software,it is quite expensive. we bought the latest 2007 version of the software and it costs $488 in May 2008,it comes with a token for security purpose.
so far,use it to generate some monthly numbers,only strike Consolation on one of those numbers.
maybe we have not attend the FREE course provided by them,so still are not familiar with all the features/options.

kodoba70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Tks for the replies. Ok for me wat i do is to find out my lucky numbers as stated in my previous post. For example say my luck numbers are 5 and 0. Then try to hv ur 4D numbers with a 5 or 0 in it. Then after that, I will be a "Wan zi tong shu" This book is in chinese only and is available at popular book store.

Then check your 4D number whether it opens frequently.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Tks for the replies. Ok for me wat i do is to find out my lucky numbers as stated in my previous post. For example say my luck numbers are 5 and 0. Then try to hv ur 4D numbers with a 5 or 0 in it. Then after that, I will be a "Wan zi tong shu" This book is in chinese only and is available at popular book store.

Then check your 4D number whether it opens frequently.

wa kao, this really requires some effort. Is there a 4D teller that we can go to ? :smile:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday,anyone strikes ?

bro punter888,
yes the Loyang's Tua Pei Kong is a good place to start.
now that they had shifted,wonder whether still so zhun/leng.

for me,my regular numbers are my age,handphone's number and a some-shui number. 4 numbers for each day - Wed,Sat and Sun.

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday,anyone strikes ?

for me,my regular numbers are my age,handphone's number and a some-shui number. 4 numbers for each day - Wed,Sat and Sun.

Yo Bro.

My regular numbers include my gal's birthdate and her IC no....
Besides the regular numbers, when I spotted any "Special" number, I will buy for 3 "Ki".. i.e for Wed, Sat, Sun for 3 weeks, if didn't strike, will jus stop betting on this "Special" number.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any1 buy dose chinese tabloids (tink most of dem, if nt all, printed in msia) where dey hv sum pages dedicated 2 4d wif sum regular column writers giving sum nos 2 buy? ... any stories 2 share? ...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to buy this 4D predictions
by this Master Chia.
He predicted some hot numbers
the most frequently open numbers
Give you your star numbers,
4 to choose from each month.
Also letters from winners.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Baimi,
i also done it before. attend his seminar once.
manage to get back the fee and a bit more.

today,any lucky brothers/sisters strike 4 D ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any1 bot 3831 2day? ...

10 Charges against Ming Yi ...

FLAMBOYANT MONK: Ming Yi leaving court yesterday after being charged. Two other men were named as his co-conspirators and charged yesterday too. ..

A FOURTH man charged yesterday appeared to have nothing to do with the financial affairs of Ren Ci Hospital.

... was charged with having 138 obscene and uncertified films. ...

3 conspirators ... 4th man has 138 films ... so, u hv 1383 ... n u reverse dat, u hv 3831 ... 2days 1st prize! ... :eek:

Draw No: 2725 Wednesday 16 Jul 08

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Bro.

My regular numbers include my gal's birthdate and her IC no....
Besides the regular numbers, when I spotted any "Special" number, I will buy for 3 "Ki".. i.e for Wed, Sat, Sun for 3 weeks, if didn't strike, will jus stop betting on this "Special" number.

Hmm... Priority, buy my car number, hp, address, b'day,
co. badge nos. credit cards, gfrens hp, combine her age
and my age, mom's memory day, mom's death cert. and
some inspirational numbers, total $200+ for 3 draws. hiaz...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro Baimi,
i also done it before. attend his seminar once.
manage to get back the fee and a bit more.

today,any lucky brothers/sisters strike 4 D ?

Most of his predictions are for system bet.
As for Toto numbers, for system 7,
buy 4 odds and 3 even or vice versa.
But i realised that the odds numbers
percentages are higher than the even numbers.
Check that out.