• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Art of winning football betting

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no 100% winning tips.
the ball is round,so anything can happen during and before a match.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 互感器现场校验仪16

HN-10A+型互感器现场校验仪侧回路、仿真测试CT/PT角差、比差、退磁、交流耐压。二、 [url=http://www.ceshiyi.org.cn/hgqzhcsy.htm]互感器测试仪 主要特+型互感器多功能综合测试仪 可测试CT/PT伏安特性、变比、极性、CT5% 和10%的误差曲线、二次侧回路、.4 HN-8A型电流互感器多功能综合测试仪 可测试CT伏安特性、变比、极性、CT5% 和10%的误差曲线、二次侧回路、HN-8A伏安特性测试仪

IMH patient on the loose??:confused::biggrin:

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i catch the no ball le.
maybe some kind bros can help to translate what he is trying to share.

limos888

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no 100% winning tips.
the ball is round,so anything can happen during and before a match.

Not 100% but heard others saying that by looking at the odds one can enhance the chances of winning. wonder how far its true..:cool:

limos888

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone please translate for me thank you

There is no need to translate this crack is spoiling this thread by posting
electronic circuit of some kind totally irrelevant to the topic. Idiotic of him to do that. I am new here, wonder if it is possible for the admin to take out his post.:confused:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think those ppl must be studying those odds for a very very long time liao.
maybe can,but the odds change very fast for those hot hot matches.
can someone share their own theories here,so that everyone also can benefit from it and win some cash from either their bookies or the Pools.

sala

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no fool method. My method is to go for the underdogs where the odds is more then $6 and above, win or drawn. This is starting of the season, as expected there'll be many upset. So far, not bad.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no fool method. My method is to go for the underdogs where the odds is more then $6 and above, win or drawn. This is starting of the season, as expected there'll be many upset. So far, not bad.

especially Hull City and Stoke City,right.
agreed with you,there is NO so call foolproof method.
just have to do a lot of analysis and then choose the best match to bet.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are those who lose every week. When you play AH, every week just before betting, call your friend and ask him to bet your opposite 5 times.

Afterwards, your friends can split his winnings with you. :biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh.....Football Betting....My forte...

1) Dont bet on live games
2) Do plenty of readups on match stats. One can "predict" with 85% accuracy on the outcome. just like stockmarket that requires plenty of historicals, read-ups etc soccer betting is no different
3) Look for weird odds. EG Wigan was giving 0.25 to Man City 2 week ago. The whole world took Man C. Result: Wigan 2 Man C 1
4) bet on obscure leagues - Denmark, Sweden, Finland, belgium. These leagues are pretty easy money
5) When youre on a losing streak, NEVER DOUBLE UP. Instead take a break, rejuvenate then come back again
6) Bet during running ball (with a max limit amount of coz) One has exactly 90minutes to make at any 1 game. i do suggest just concentrate on 1 game instead of multiple games unless youre like me
7) Lastly, only losers bet thru Spore Pools

For me, i only bet during running games. My special favourites are the morning games (Spore time) where the Brasil A & B, mexico Apertura & The Argentine Clasura are playing. No need to watch these games live (we cant get it anyway) just read up on the stats & make a bold prediction. I love the UNDERS/OVERS.

I give u guys some tips - My eyes ligten up whenever St Martin & Tigre plays (Argies) These 2 clubs made me quite a bundle

limos888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Oli9

I love your write up, well said.
Thanks for the advise.

Feel free to drop your tips.

Same goes to anyone if they have really good picks after they have anaylised.
Perhaps by sharing we could make some money.

I will post mine too only when I am quite sure that the team can win.

All t he best

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Oli9

Thanks for the advise.

All t he best

Thks for your thumbs up mate.

My tips are erratic esp for early games as the odds can swing from left to right. Think of me as your Investment Executive. I make the money when the market is running.

There's a few games at 10am (Spore time) CONCACAF Champions league. My tips - Saprissa -1 to DC Utd. Take the home team

Cheers

jw5

Loyal
Ahhh.....Football Betting....My forte...

1) Dont bet on live games
2) Do plenty of readups on match stats. One can "predict" with 85% accuracy on the outcome. just like stockmarket that requires plenty of historicals, read-ups etc soccer betting is no different
3) Look for weird odds. EG Wigan was giving 0.25 to Man City 2 week ago. The whole world took Man C. Result: Wigan 2 Man C 1
4) bet on obscure leagues - Denmark, Sweden, Finland, belgium. These leagues are pretty easy money
5) When youre on a losing streak, NEVER DOUBLE UP. Instead take a break, rejuvenate then come back again
6) Bet during running ball (with a max limit amount of coz) One has exactly 90minutes to make at any 1 game. i do suggest just concentrate on 1 game instead of multiple games unless youre like me
7) Lastly, only losers bet thru Spore Pools

For me, i only bet during running games. My special favourites are the morning games (Spore time) where the Brasil A & B, mexico Apertura & The Argentine Clasura are playing. No need to watch these games live (we cant get it anyway) just read up on the stats & make a bold prediction. I love the UNDERS/OVERS.

I give u guys some tips - My eyes ligten up whenever St Martin & Tigre plays (Argies) These 2 clubs made me quite a bundle
But betting on live games makes the games more entertaining doesn't it?
And isn't having more entertainment the purpose of life? Even more so than making more money? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Hi Oli9

Thanks for the advise.

All t he best
Although Oli9 says that betting through SG pools is for losers, I only bet through SG pools as it's not worth getting arrested for betting through illegal channels.
My only guideline is that the odds must be good. Even that anything can happen in football, it's not worth betting when the odds are very low, e.g. Arsenal losing to Hull City. Better to take a chance when the odds are higher.