• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Church fire-bombed in KL

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do people expect in a pro-muslim world when christians insisted on their "rights".

Interesting to see "my God is more powerful than your God" fight over word Allah.

will they have more attacks. probably so?

should christians insists of the word Allah? Why not, christian usually has a persecute/martyrdom complex except for the joesph prince money/grace-centric complex....

who will win? TeeKee's Egyptian derived Sun God or the oil-based Moon God in KL?

place your bets,,,,,, how many churches to be gutted by oil before chinese new year?

mathewho

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very horrible! and they use the fuel to bomb 3 catholic church it's horrible i think they have a sin god and theose who believe in mother mary is looking on them. they have sin alrdy and i think they're not in multi-religious so we are lucky that we are in harmony religious. :(

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure they bombed catholic churches only? yes, the catholics wanted to use Allah in their paper Herald, but the muslims cannot differentiate catholics from protestants ,,,,,,,,,,

metro tabernacle looks like an AOG Assemblies of God, a pentecoastal charismatic protestant church and not a catholic Catholic Church,,,,

Last edited:

mathewho

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure they bombed catholic churches only? yes, the catholics wanted to use Allah in their paper Herald, but the muslims cannot differentiate catholics from protestants ,,,,,,,,,,

metro tabernacle looks like an AOG Assemblies of God, a pentecoastal charismatic protestant church and not a catholic Catholic Church,,,,
yes the news do said that the 3 church is the catholic church.