• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is internet some how slowed after Pacific Quakes again

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
My access tonight to some sites are slowed down :(

Taiwan got quake near Hua Lian today, I wonder if it had screwed sub marine cables again?

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask CSJ to protest. :biggrin:

tankuku lah!

:smile:

Seriously my browser is crawling on sammyboy.com now. Refresh many times to get a page.

:-Z

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/n...ple-injured-by-strong-quake-in-Taiwan-Roundup

At least 10 people injured by strong quake in Taiwan (Roundup)

Dec 19, 2009, 16:00 GMT

Taipei - An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale hit Taiwan late Saturday, leaving at least 10 people injured.

The quake struck at 9:02 pm (1302 GMT), with its epicentre 25 kilometres off Hualien on the east coast, the Seismological Observation Centre said.

The quake, the strongest this year, was felt all across Taiwan, with tall buildings swaying and people running out into the street.

Six guests in a Hulien hotel were injured and rushed to hospital, the Sanli TV reported.

The quake also caused accidents in Taipei, Taiwan's capital.

Water tanks on several buildings across tumbled to the ground, smashing parked cars and injuring four people, Sanli TV said.

The quake triggered power outage to some 9,000 homes in Hualien and caused the island's high-speed railway to suspend operation for about two hours.

The quake lasted for about nearly one minute, first shaking up and down and then left and right.

The quake was followed by eight aftershocks in the next two hours, with the biggest measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My access tonight to some sites are slowed down :(

Taiwan got quake near Hua Lian today, I wonder if it had screwed sub marine cables again?

Is it:confused:

Nowdays it's common to have slow or interruption with services. All those extra FTs must be burdening our broadband infrastructure. :rolleyes: