• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three women murdered in Yishun

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This story was printed from channelnewsasia.com

Title : Three women murdered in Yishun
By :
Date : 19 September 2008 0855 hrs (SST)
URL : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/377006/1/.html

SINGAPORE: Three women have been found dead at a block of flats in Yishun.

Police said they received a call just after midnight on Friday.

The caller said that a fair-skinned woman was lying motionless at the foot of block 349, Yishun Avenue 11.

When police arrived, they also found another two women dead in a unit on the sixth floor of the block.

A fourth woman was injured.

Police officers have arrested a man at the same unit where the victims, as well as the suspect, had been staying.

Police are investigating the case.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3 murdered in Yishun flat
Another woman was critically injured. A man has been arrested.
By Carolyn Quek

Police received a call at about 12.50am from a member of the public informing them of the body of a woman lying at the foot of the block.

THREE women were found dead and another with multiple injuries in what is believed to be a case of mass murders in a flat at Block 349 Yishun Avenue 11 early on Friday.

Police received a call at about 12.50am from a member of the public informing them of the body of a woman lying at the foot of the block.

Police investigators rushed to the scene. They combed the block floor by floor and found a blood-stained padlock on the main door of the sixth floor unit.

They broke down the door and found the other two bodies and the injured woman inside the flat.

The injured woman, with multiple wounds, was rushed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital at 2.45am.

The women, all fair complexioned, are believed to be Chinese.

They were renting the flat and kept mostly to themselves.

A Chinese man in the flat was arrested at 3.20am. He did not put up a struggle.

One resident in the block said she heard a loud commotion coming from that flat after midnight.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waulau...mass murders in squeaky clean Singapore!!! This is horrible man! Simply spine-chilling! Man went on a killing spree!!! Not in Singapore!!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waulau...mass murders in squeaky clean Singapore!!! This is horrible man! Simply spine-chilling! Man went on a killing spree!!! Not in Singapore!!!

I'll lay a wager this man is the OKT. Women decided to "terminate" his services as middleman, he buay tahan.. killed them all.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What OKT? Sorry pls explain.Terminate the girls for what reason? Jealousy? Passion? Money? Unfaithfulness? Four women at one go!!! This is mass murder man.The man stayed and did not even attempt to run away.Maybe this man is the husband or boy friend or father or brother or what? Damned scary man happening in the heartlands somemore! Oh dear.This is really scary. You scare or not? I'm shivering already.Can a man brutally kill four women in one go!!! Oh no!!! I dont want to think about it!!!Oh no!!!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
What OKT? Sorry pls explain.Terminate the girls for what reason? Jealousy? Passion? Money? Unfaithfulness? Four women at one go!!! This is mass murder man.The man stayed and did not even attempt to run away.Maybe this man is the husband or boy friend or father or brother or what? Damned scary man happening in the heartlands somemore! Oh dear.This is really scary. You scare or not? I'm shivering already.Can a man brutally kill four women in one go!!! Oh no!!! I dont want to think about it!!!Oh no!!!

OKT is pimp in local context !

These fcukers live off women in Singapore ! Smuggling them in, give
them a place to stay, gets a commission everytime she hooks a client!

Catch them all as soon as possible ! Interrogate flat owner, peers in their circle, this takes too long just because it is a non-priority non-public
damage control case ! Trace all mobile incoming and out-going !
And investigate those guarantors that brought them here.
Increase the penalty and precedures to prevent such cases from happening.
To give a clear message to all incapable men that there will be no such industry such as this to be profited !

If not, open this case to bounty hunters.

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
must have strong hatred for the 3 women to have killed them.
will read the Shin Min Daily liao,sure have a lot of news on it.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OKT = pimp. Thank you for the clarification. This is getting more serious than I thought.Maybe over money or what. Let's read the tabloids for more exciting news.
But why kill all the four women in one go!!! And he did not run away? If he is the pimp, he'll just kill and disappear! Something not right here man.Something really very serious.When a man kills and stands there after killing, he has decided to die too! Revenge.Vengence or what? But why must kill all the four women in one go!!! Shit! Damned scary man!!!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is strange, HDB units with such close proximity and not one single kay poh sense anything wrong or reported the big commotion after midnight till the point the dead woman at the ground floor was reported where the police acted.

It will be one heck of a big case with 3 dead 1 seriously wounded.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government has been too naive about the societal changes brought about by PRCs, or they simply don't care.

Prima Deli, heartland murders, hubby snatching, and the list goes on...

It took a murder in LHL's ward to clean up the peidu mama shops, will anything change after this?

1909cover.jpg

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is so fucked up that police have to search for the flat floor by floor themselves, everyone really know how to mind their own business.

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is totally crazy. heard he is from china mainland. totally bring disgrace to our "almost" crime free sillypore... :(

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine, Crimewatch is shown on TV once a month on old cases and sometime new ones. The equivalent programme shown on CCTV is frequent and updated with analysis somemore. It goes to show how ruthless PRCs will be in order to survival/greed/lust, etc. Anyway, the common discontention is always associated with money.

I wonder if this guy paralled or broke Adrian Lim's record in Toa Payoh.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tell you this. I talked to one PRC man this morning. He told me very frankly and dismissed the mass murders in Yishun with this remark: " This type of killing is not uncommon! Small matter! No problem at all! See! The man did not even run away! We kill.We don't run!!!"

I hope this is another wake-up call for our gahment. Just too many killings and murders among this group of immigrants and foreign workers. Just too common - this mindless,senseless and wanton killings on a rampage!!! Rage!Rage!Rage!!!

But why killed all the four ladies??? Why? why? why?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these FT just increase the crime rate here, shld just ban all of them to one of those isolated rocks ..