• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CTL discharged himself from Nair's case

S

SuperBrain

Monday, July 21, 2008
Singapore. July 21, 2008, another day in court
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This was another day in court.

2.15 pm, Subordinate Court Singapore, Court No. 6. This was the application for my lawyer Mr. Chia to withdraw from further representing me. From my previous blog, you can see the reasons for Mr. Chia's withdrawal. It is with my consent. He is a good man and a good lawyer.

Court granted his application to withdraw from representing me for all matters including the High Court blogging matter.

The disorderly behaviour allegation case against me will start as scheduled on Thursday July 24, 2008 at 9 am in Court 6, Subordinate Court. Full continuous dates have been given for this case at my request. This way, the case will end sooner.

My renewed application to permit me to travel to the US to take care of my affairs in the US was again denied. Although I made a strong plea to permit me to travel in the light of the fact that I have been here almost 2 months now, the court refused the request. The court's argument was that the disorderly behaviour case is scheduled on this Thursday, so no prejudice is suffered by me. The court completely ignored the fact that the blogging case is fixed for hearing only on September 08, 2008, which is more than a month away.

The prosecutor had suggested that he will try to move the Sept 08, 2008 blogging case forward to an earlier date but he could make no promises.

It is interesting to note that in this disorderly behaviour matter, there are 2 charges against me. One that I behaved in a disorderly matter on 4th July 2008, American Independence Day along a street in Singapore. Their allegation is to quote their exact words " I had gesticulated with my arms!". Why would I want to do that for Heavens' sake! How exactly I "gesticulated" is not stated.

The other allegation is that I insulted the police officers in bad language. In Singapore, it is an offense to insult a police officer. Although I deny having insulted anyone or "gesticulated" as they claim, it is interesting to note that the Singapore police have very delicate nerves indeed. An American police officer would not have minded if anyone insulted them, as this happens almost on a daily basis, but apparently not so with the Singapore police. It would appear that in the case of Singaporean police, the moment they hear any insult, they immediately melt, cry baby and forthwith commence legal proceedings to punish the offender. A terrible waste of tax payers money, I would have thought. Have they ever thought of employing more robust police officers with greater tolerance to the daily rigours of life, and not weaklings? Perhaps not.

In any case, has Singapore any laws prohibiting police officers from insulting innocent bystanders? I doubt it, in Singapore; Lee's police state!

These police officers all seemed thoroughly ignorant souls. No knowledge of the laws, no knowledge of the Constitution and worst of all, no self respect. They appeared to function only to carry out orders, regardless of the justification, reasonableness or otherwise of that order.

Therefor what can one expect from these men anyway. As the saying goes, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Rest assured, I will be disputing this false accusation of disorderliness and of insulting anyone.

I did not get the name of the Judge sitting today in Court No. 6 Subordinate Court. The government prosecutor or the District Attorney was Mr. Peter Koy. Next time I will manage to get his full name.

Gopalan Nair
Singapore

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Chia Ti Lik discharge? I got hear dat he collect money for Gopalan to pay for court case right? He ask pipper to send money to his personal Citibank Account right?

Mr Chia, what happen to the money??

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak you damn funny one leh ... why you so kaypohji huh?

you broke and want some of his money issit? .... ok lah i tell you the truth ...

i borrow the money from mr. chia (CTL) lah ... you want share share or not?

Heheheh. U don't be cheeky, I know u are simi lang.

U got hear about the Chia lawyer from opposition he working at Nehson Building? Dat useless fella got affair wif a O level mother of 2 kids, Sin Min newspaper got publish you got read or not? Heheheh. They 2 immoral pipper hankypanty still want to pretend to be big fart go protest sell red T-shirt big mouth tok cock about political. Nabeh cannot even control their own lust how to manage town council or singkie peasants? Hopeless useless worthless pipper trying to make themself like very worth something. CHey!