• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asean Tour

bodaiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps I can starts an Asean Tour Dialogue - Suggested itinerary

Thailand - Phuket

Day 01 - Flight from Singapore
Arrival afternoon - city short tour (on the way to hotel in Patong) - you can call the many agencies in advance in Phuket - intense competition there - 3 stars hotel from S$50 will be comfortable for 3 adults per day. What more walking distance to Patong Beach

Evening - Fanta Sea - do not miss

Day 02 - Phang Nga Bay tour (James Bond and many island - Beautiful) - book from the many competitive agencies that floods Patong Beach Front. 8am to 5pm

Evening - Lady Boy Show (Eye Opening)

Day 03 - Phi Phi Island Tour (Excellent Island Hopping)
8am to 5pm

Evening - Tiger show - cheap in Patong or Pole Show. All are free - pay only for drinks - Cheap S$4 bucks a shot - no hassling

Day 4 - Whole Day - Laze and relax at Patong Beach - Kamala Beach - Kata Beach - Cheap transport

Day 5 - HOME

Others depending on individual taste
1, Live Gun shot (Expensive)
2. Live seafood at night (Same price as ECP)
3. Live "chicken" - expensive must barrrrrgainnnned
4. ATV Motor drive (More like go-cart driving)
5. Phuket town tour (Visiting chinatown or little India)
6. Coral Island Tour (If you have time - half day - so so like sentosa)
7. Museum - Old Buildings - Cheap clothings (T shirts) in Phuket town - like in Yishun 10 or Junction 8
8. Fruits are expensive -
9. Eat along 200 Pee Road (a long stretch of road) - Rows and Rows of seafood / Makan stalls & Cheap Booze - parallel and behind to Paton Beach - cheaper - like singapore hawker prices x 3 or 2.
10. Khao Lak Tour - See Tsunami devastated landscape - now rebuilt - still something to remember - Eepensive

Remember to Book everthing in Phuket except for airfare - it is much cheaper from there.

bodaiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Apology - it should be Asian Tour - if the response is good I will be addiing Countries such as Hong Kong - Korea - Taiwan besides Malaysia

bodaiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just Came back from Pulau Tioman - My second trip there in the last 3 months. I drove there - from Singapore to Mersing (Johore - territory) is about 2 hours leisure drive. Parking is secured next to the Mersing Jetty (10MR overnight) - suggest take the 10 am or 10.30am to P Tioman

On the 1st trip I stayed in Salang (Pahang Territory), which is the last stop of five stops in P Tioman. The Tioman Indah Resort

Resort Costs: 145MR for 1 night
Why so Special: From the front verandah, you can walk literally into the sea
Size of chalet: good enough for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Below 10) or 3 adults COMFORTABLY
Food there: Seafood - BBQ and only BBQ is available for about 150MR for 3 adults (2 bottles of Tiger thrown in)
What to expect: Clean clear beaches (Do rise at 6 am for the serene environment) - Sunset so so like in Siloso Beach @ Sentosa. See 1M long monitor lizards at the river estuary
Activities to participate in: Take the morning tour to the Marine Park (you can buy duty free liquor & cigarettes) (this place is at the P Tioman Airport) and Coral Island View (30MR per person for both scenes) (Life vest and Snorkel Mask - 15MR. Back at hotel 4pm check out for return ferry to Mersing

On the second trip we stayed in Genting Village Resort (the first of five stops) - this is slightly smaller than Salang. Price for Resort (90MR - good only for 2 adults - 20m away from the beach)

The description here is about the same for Salang and the Marine and Corel Island tour are similarly conducted at the same costs.

At genting village resort - there is a clinic but no monitor lizard
Seafood is chinese prepared against malay style BBQ at Salang
When you embark for the return journey to Mersing - Salang is the first embarkation point - there will be seats available. For Genting - being the last embarkation point - there MAY BE NO SEATS - so be prepared.

Enjoy My Friends and have a safe trip