• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hoegarden Beer

Birdtau08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all brudders and sisters... lover of Hoegarden beer... nice stuff?

I am limited in the background and available outlets for this good stuff... can anyone share some info?

Gee... remember road block... so drink dun drive... drunk dun lie... traffic police will no why. It is this nice beer... Hoegarden, my personal preference.:biggrin:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pineapple beer..its nice..i guess u like beer that are smooth..u shld try guiness draft as well...its very smooth and very buttery...

Sam's Dad

I am limited in the background and available outlets for this good stuff... can anyone share some info?

Go to Blooie's.

Quiet little place on Jln Tua Kong. Nice place to relax. Food not too bad, to go with the Hoegaarden.

But don't tell too many people, otherwise the tranquility will be gone.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoegarden is a bit too "floral" for my liking.

Used to drink it until a bad experience which put me off that beer forever.... Whatever you do, DON'T LEAVE IT TO BECOME LUKEWARM -- IT WILL SMELL AND TASTE(?) LIKE PISS!

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can get it from Coldstorage or NTUC.
While you're there, try out Archipelago's wheat ale... it's a local brew

action_seeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like Blooie, they have amother branch at upper bukit timah.

As for where to get HG - even NTUC got lah .... maybe not all branches - I nomally picks up a 4 pack (it comes in 4) whenever there is a sale, or if you travel from the duty free for 3 bottles......

Stella Atois is also not bad but not as smooth as HG...IMHO.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all brudders and sisters... lover of Hoegarden beer... nice stuff?

Gee... remember road block... so drink dun drive... drunk dun lie... traffic police will no why. It is this nice beer... Hoegarden, my personal preference.:biggrin:

Hi Folks, Guys,

Dun get me wrong, I am not advertising for Botak Jones. I have my Hoegaarden Beer at Botak Jones Toa Payoh. A hearty meal with a pint of Hoegaarden Beer is simply ORGASM !!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you can tahan a few mozzies, try dempsey's hut. they have hoegaarden on tap. go for the full pint, it's too easy to drink.

you guys should try hoegaarden forbidden fruit (bottled), available at all leading supermarkets. it's stronger and darker than the normal hoegaarden wheat beer.

pluralism08

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like Blooie, they have amother branch at upper bukit timah.

As for where to get HG - even NTUC got lah .... maybe not all branches - I nomally picks up a 4 pack (it comes in 4) whenever there is a sale, or if you travel from the duty free for 3 bottles......

Stella Atois is also not bad but not as smooth as HG...IMHO.

Hi Bro action_seeker, I been to this place. Nice beer for sure.:biggrin:

Birdtau08

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder any bro caught drink driving for this beer... when I drnk it chilled... I dun have the feel of over dosage... even when I took a cab home... the TAXI driver wonders What I doing... leaving my car behind... can be kinda misleading to kind good taxi driver on night shift about ppl like me after having drank HOEGARDEN...