• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y do some guys have hairless, fair & sexy legs?

Mystic Law

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a leg man. Some people prefer the boobs. Long, fair legs just turn me on. Especially female. But sometimes male with long and fair legs set my hormones working overtime. I become sexually excited. My family jewel will soon mari kita!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i am curious since u r a guy, how come guys with long fair hairless legs will set ur hormones in rage? :biggrin: some of my guy friends went for brazilian wax to remove leg hair... i prefer to have bushy leg hair then will look manly :biggrin:

V

Violet Chan

I am a leg man. Some people prefer the boobs. Long, fair legs just turn me on. Especially female. But sometimes male with long and fair legs set my hormones working overtime. I become sexually excited. My family jewel will soon mari kita!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cos like them, you are gay.

It has been my observation that in $in-gapore, 99.99% of "males" have hairless legs.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal

You really got a fetish for legs bro but i think a bit out of tune:cool:

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really got a fetish for legs bro but i think a bit out of tune:cool:

This Mystic Law is a sae gay loh. Better wear a hat with rear-view mirrors installed. U see anyone eyeing your lovely, sexy, hairless legs and following U with a bulge between his legs, then must be him liao. Quickly call poodles to arrest him.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reviving a post that was started 14 years ago today. I wonder what happened to Fenwick, Mystic Law and Violet Chan.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys who are swimmers or bodybuilders will shave/ wax body including legs but will be tanned not fair :barefoot:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's familee jewel also marlee kita before by a male long hairless fair leg but that was in the mrt seat when his view of the man face was blocked :rolleyes:

Morale of the storlee is man should not be wearing fbt sports shorts or worse to sit cross leg :cool: Real man onlee wear Bermudas. Look at those athletes especiallee big walker all look gay anytime ready for gan karchng :cautious:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's familee jewel also marlee kita before by a male long hairless fair leg but that was in the mrt seat when his view of the man face was blocked :rolleyes:

Morale of the storlee is man should not be wearing fbt sports shorts or worse to sit cross leg :cool: Real man onlee wear Bermudas. Look at those athletes especiallee big walker all look gay anytime ready for gan karchng :cautious:
Fbt shorts were leesigned by some 变态老 to beo girls jibye more and hairless male long legs. It is for gansiokbin Town bike slut to wear and ride her bicycle and rub the sagging labias.
Take a look at different angles from fbt shorts you can see their jibye more.
Why would any real man wear it just becas you need to do big walk or high jump long jump or sprinter ? You have been conned by lao gay leesigner.