• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No LUP for Peasants, One for PAPee TC!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the rationale?
'The 200 blocks were not given the option of lift upgrading, yet Jurong East Town Council is installing a lift in its two-storey office.'
MR DANIEL KWEK: 'I refer to the report, 'Sorry, no lift for your floor' (Nov 1). I understand the 200 HDB blocks were not given the option of lift upgrading due to cost considerations. These blocks are typically those in which only two units share a staircase, or low-rise blocks with few households. In short, it is the issue of a single lift serving too few people. I understand the rationale behind the decision, yet I find it hard to accept that Jurong East Town Council is installing a lift in its two-storey office. The authorities should explain the rationale and consistency behind such a decision.'

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Kwek is a fool, lackeys have a higher social status than lowly peasants, hence that decision.