• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D prediction and analysis

antehner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed that there is a lot of what you called 'Gurus' out there who do prediction and stuffs. How zhun are them? I had even met one who said that all 4D numbers are preset by sgpools itself. Do you believe in these 'gurus'??

nohorserun69

I believed that there is a lot of what you called 'Gurus' out there who do prediction and stuffs. How zhun are them? I had even met one who said that all 4D numbers are preset by sgpools itself. Do you believe in these 'gurus'??

preset? No way man. But those Gurus perhaps could share with bros here how to predict loh.

antehner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres lots of blogs etc which you can google it ^^. I have tried some including paranormal ones just out of curiousity. To my surprise, paranormal ones are somewhat closer to the actual numbers.

For some gurus, they will use mathematical formulas to predict it. Well if people can predict, why they still work as gurus and not living a luxury life??!!

ken6890

Alfrescian
Loyal
For some gurus, they will use mathematical formulas to predict it. Well if people can predict, why they still work as gurus and not living a luxury life??!!

Bro agree with you , if so easy to predict , than no need to work liao :biggrin: