• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Immigration to Taiwan

molly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a sinkie on the account of being a chinese claim "citizenship" in Taiwan?

Interesting country, plenty of space and opportunities.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
plenty of space,yes.
opportunities,i do not think so.
the politics that is also in a mess.
a lot of hot babes,yes.

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't claim a citizenship by being an ethnic Chinese but you could immigrate. The best way to immigrate is to marry a Taiwanese -- there are Malaysian, Hongkie, Vietnamese and Sporean done that.

It is the best place for Chinese in terms of culture sophistication, cultural proximity, technology, space and freedom.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sinkies are not "Chinese". Sinkies are Singaporeans.

royster79

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream is to make $1m and enough passive income b4 30 years old and migrate to Taiwan:biggrin:... looks like i am still dreaming...:(