• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bible Study Leading to Bachelor of Divinity (UOL)

G

Goodnews

Dear all Christian Brothers and Sisters,

I am starting a new thread here on Bible Study. This is dedicated to those students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Divinity degree with the University of London. If you are one of the students and you want to network with fellow students, you can use this thread to share and discuss our learning.

I am doing my first year and I have choosen two subjects: Introduction to the New Testament and Introduction to the Old Testament.

For those students who have passed the examinations and are willing to sell their texts books, I would appreciate you could let me know. I am interested to buy them.

If you want to communicate with me personally you may want to send to my email at: [email protected]

God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Goodnews

For those who are interested in the Bachelor of Divinity degree, you can go to the University of London website. It has all the information you need. However, you can also go to the Regional English Language Centre (RELC) at Range Road to get the application forms. In fact, you have to submit the application form to RELC. It's quite a simple procedure. You need however to have 3 subjects in A Level or already got a degree in other discipline before you can register. UOL also recognizes diploma from our polytechnics.

The initial registration is about Stg Pds 400 and yearly renewal fee is around Stg Pd 250. In addition you need to pay the examination when you take the exam. Hope this help and as mentioned, go the UOL website you can find all the details.

I have no intenstion to be a pastor. I don't think I have the calling. The degree is an academic degree and nothing can replace our daily prayer, living our life sincerely in accordance with God's commandments. No education or any degree can help on this. I have a poor study habit. Unless I have prescribe syllabus, I don't have good discipline to do to my study. So registering the degree would help in my study discipline to improve my Bible knowledge and my relationship with Jesus.

[By the way, I saw someone mentioned Tee Kee...who is he?]