• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

What Will You Be Doing At 08:08 On 080808?

what will you be doing at 08:08 on 080808? :confused:

if u missed dat, u can hv another chance (albeit 2nd best) @ 8:08pm on 080808 ... :biggrin:

what will you be doing at 08:08 on 080808? :confused:

if u missed dat, u can hv another chance (albeit 2nd best) @ 8:08pm on 080808 ... :biggrin:

NNH!! Mus u remind me!! 8:08 Am on a Friday morning wat else?? Draging my reluctant ass out of hse to work lah...:mad::biggrin:

8:08pm... KNN maybe still stuck in orpid cleaning shit! :mad::p

lidat, u must make sure 2 set ur alarm clock 2 ring @ 08:08 am ...

Sori hor... if ring at 08:08 hor i b late n better off go keng mc... Hey not a bad idea... ok 0808 i go geng mc...then stay at home watch orangprick opening ceremony.... :biggrin::biggrin:

oei! ... tgif leh ... shldn't it b hugging n syt wif figure 8 on ur lap? ... :biggrin: :p

There will be certainly something on my lap... Unfortunately... it's my orpid laptop... Haizz :(:biggrin:

kiko

8/8/08, In morning, is work time,, reach 6 plus prepare to knock off from work, then go makan our regular bros, then go HFJ see my china singer... What else friday night must cheong one!

Birdtau08

He he he he ... I would like to work out a plan for that moment... any ladies willing to be my partner? We can always work out something for that moment. :biggrin:

This plan would come in as a day of leave I need to apply from office... er... incluing boss approval... no promise yet... okay? :p

I will be busy planning the activities for the day as it's my CO's birthday.

mmm ... tis 1's special, man! ...

mayb @ 08:08.08pm ... ask her 2 blow ...

... ze candle ... :p :biggrin:

njoy urselves ... :smile:

ken6890

For me 08:08 on 080808 ( friday) need to work , that time may be on the way to work or reach coffee shop eating my breakfirst :biggrin:
may be can buy 4D also :biggrin:

Most likely i'll be going to temple to pray for good LUCK ! HUAT AR !!!!!!

acccording 2 ze chinese almanac ...

8月8日

星期五 初八庚辰成日 沖狗人 宜:祭祀祈福修造動土

時辰吉凶:子凶丑吉寅凶卯中,辰吉巳吉午凶未吉,申中酉中戌凶亥吉

子:11pm - 1am 丑:1am -3am 寅:3am - 5am 卯:5am - 7am
辰:7am - 9am 巳:9am -11am 午:11am - 1pm 未:1pm - 3pm
申:3pm - 5pm 酉:5pm -7pm 戌:7pm - 9pm 亥:9pm - 11pm

080808 is a 吉日 ... 08:08.08 is n auspicious time as wel ... gd time 2 visit temple n pray ... all ze best ... :smile:

(u may oso notice dat 8:08.08 pm fares relatively poorer wen compared 2 08:08.08 ...)

For me 08:08 on 080808 ( friday) need to work , that time may be on the way to work or reach coffee shop eating my breakfirst :biggrin:
may be can buy 4D also :biggrin:

tink a lot of ppl @ dat time wil b in mrt ...
or 4 dose driving, mayb ... passing under another erp gantry! (o no! :p) ... <bgsound src="http://www.dswkim.org/media/midi/mbox2.mid">