• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can a poor person migrate?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I know how can a poor person migrate?thks.

No he cannot migrate.

But he can work in other countries doing labour that no one wants to do

Or he can work as a seaman

Poor is okay, you may become rich later

Poor and unhealthy truly sucks

I suggest that if you are poor, work hard, spend very little, to become rich

if you work hard, it is only a matter of time that you will become rich

if you spend very little, you will become rich faster

now, stop dreaming and start working

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

find a job in the country you want to migrate to?

for example, cook Chinese or Indian or Malay food?

many PRC immigrants started off buy borrowing money from relatives and friends..

and they can survive for ten-20 years already...some even managed to buy their own houses already..

you have lost your Chinese survival spirits...remember you ancestors were migrants too!

have a spirit of adventure!! explore your unknowns! one more thing, very important!! have faith in God!!!!! because He opens door!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/35YivWEs3zw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/35YivWEs3zw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? pap would love everyone to stay coz they will give good life to all.

i heard a lot of assertions about the positive aspects of current PAP but this is new

let's see:
high inflation, losses by temasek, foreignporeans taking over jobs, flats, high salaries for themselves...and now let's see where the good life goes to - the millionaires they court, themselves, foreignporeans

are millionaires, themselves and foreignporeans - 'all'?

of course not!

singaporeans are given $300 - a fact that makes some feel so loved

so, perhaps you are right after all - the PAP does love us

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be easy if you have relatives or friends there to help out in lodging, work and settling down.

a few PR colleagues have moved on to Canada recently, all have close relatives there.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? pap would love everyone to stay coz they will give good life to all. but if you really want to migrate then take sampan to sentosa lor.

This imposter clone from PAPee IB does.

i heard a lot of assertions about the positive aspects of current PAP but this is new

let's see:
high inflation, losses by temasek, foreignporeans taking over jobs, flats, high salaries for themselves...and now let's see where the good life goes to - the millionaires they court, themselves, foreignporeans

are millionaires, themselves and foreignporeans - 'all'?

of course not!

singaporeans are given $300 - a fact that makes some feel so loved

Kakowi, i don't and i am HARD CORE anti PAPee. :eek:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have lost your Chinese survival spirits...remember you ancestors were migrants too!

have a spirit of adventure!! explore your unknowns! one more thing, very important!! have faith in God!!!!! because He opens door!!</EMBED>

i agree with these statements a lot

our chinese survival spirit and the fact that our ancestors were migrants are the strongest assets we have

the ability to set sail to south-east asia, across treacherous seas, to face a new country with courage, hard work and perserverance are qualities that we chinese (no racism intended) need to recover - it is there within us and such situations are actually blessings in disguise

instead of looking outwards and trying to compare australia with canada, we can look inwards and compare our latent chinese roots with our present singaporeans roots - one which dare to face the world with courage, and the other kiasu, kiasi, kiasai.

still, i would say migration is not for everyone

but if you really want to, don't let your poverty stop you

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This imposter clone from PAPee IB does.

Kakowi, i don't and i am HARD CORE anti PAPee. :eek:

sorry, kind of confusing...apologies if i offend

but i am not referring to the person

only the statement - i find it laughable that the current PAP will give the good life to all

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

but God loves all of you! Always remember!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6AH7e3qK0EA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6AH7e3qK0EA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is easily to migrate but to be sucessful is a different story even body definition is different. Your question very funny leh - "I think in my case, "O" level can migrate or not ar".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Most the immigrants I've come across in Auckland are relatively poor. They arrive on blue collar work visas and work bloody hard with the intention of gaining residency.

Many of them succeed because of the glowing testimonials employers provide.

The tradesman who did my roof last year comes from Croatia. He told me he arrived 6 years ago with nothing more than a suitcase and the desire to succeed.

The guy who reads my meter every month is from PRC. He used to be car mechanic in China. He reads meters because it's a half day job and he can earn extra income in the afternoon freelancing as a mobile mechanic.

Only singaporeans try to make emigration virtually risk free... ie job offer... sufficient funds... schools admissions settled and so on.

The rest of the world often set sail armed with nothing more than a good work ethic and a spirit of adventure.