• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo laugh at hungry ghost

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From CNA forum. Somebody heard this:
=====================================================
Just now at Suntec KFC, I overheard one ang mo say to another.

Angmo1: ...... the ancestor ghost will stay at home for a month, u got to burn as much hellnotes as possible or anything while they are at home.
Angmo2: oh really.
Angmo1: And you have to pray that the cranky ancestor will go back to hell.
Angmo2 eye wide open
Angmo1: And you cannot say unpleasant things to give your ancestors an excuse to stay.
Angmo2 laughing

======================================================

Stupid ang moh, laugh at other people's religion!! To a non-believer of their religion, their religion is also full of myths and jokes!!

:mad::mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Stupid ang moh, laugh at other people's religion!! To a non-believer of their religion, their religion is also full of myths and jokes!!

I don't blame them at all. All this ancestor worship crap just has to be the most pathetic, moronic nonsense I have ever come across!:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not only angmo laugh at hungry ghost festival . i also laugh at those stupid singaporean .

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't blame them at all. All this ancestor worship crap just has to be the most pathetic, moronic nonsense I have ever come across!:rolleyes:

Their religion also make me laugh:

1. Can give birth to baby with having sex woh!

2. Somebody can create this universe but he himself is not created and came from nowhere!

3. Can a a super big time criminal and crook, but before dying and just repent and believe in the religion, can go heaven liao!

4. Can we a good person, good father, good son, good staff everything good, but do not believe in the religion, then go to hell..

... the list goes on.......

To me, a non-believer of that religion, it sound damn funny too, especially point (1) above...

:smile::smile::smile:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly all religions are violent, but the ME has produced the most violent, hateful religions ever. YuCK!

It's not "their religion" you twit. :rolleyes: Christianity has its roots in the Middle East.

Anyone who believes in ANY religion is an idiot. :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not "their religion" you twit. :rolleyes: Christianity has its roots in the Middle East.

Anyone who believes in ANY religion is an idiot. :eek:

Ok you are right, it is not their religion.. but why do you call me a twit?

You got a problem or what?

:confused:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the good brothers will reject lehman brothers bonds.

From CNA forum. Somebody heard this:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not surprising that westerners laugh at it. I've even heard PRC Chinese laughing at it too. The 7th lunar month festivities began as mid-summer crop harvesting celebrations and rest days for farmers. How the ghosts and "good brothers" got added on later, anybody's guess and many ghost tale versions. Just like the so-called Mooncake Festival is to mark a seasonal break to mid-autumn, how the moon fairy Chang'er and mooncake were added on later, anybody's guess and many fairy tale versions.

The origins of these Chinese festivals all have astronomical and agricultural basis and meanings according to the lunar calendar invented in ancient China. They're neatly divided into 4, one festival per season, spring festival (新年), summer festival (中元), autumn festival (中秋) and winter festival (冬至).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their religion also make me laugh:

hey with man, many things are impossible, but with God everything is possible

2. Somebody can create this universe but he himself is not created and came from nowhere!
you are not God mah, of course u don't understand or find it funny.

3. Can a a super big time criminal and crook, but before dying and just repent and believe in the religion, can go heaven liao!
who said one? dun any how say, otherwise many people will commit crimes and then later fake repentance and believes..

4. Can we a good person, good father, good son, good staff everything good, but do not believe in the religion, then go to hell..
yeah sad but true....shits happens to "good" people too.....neber witness from your life experiences?

... the list goes on.......

To me, a non-believer of that religion, it sound damn funny too, especially point (1) above...
if i dun understand of course i find everything funny too!

:smile::smile::smile:

my replies to your statements!! :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey with man, many things are impossible, but with God everything is possible

To add more insults, now the Son and Father are the same and u also have them worshipping the Mother as well. :rolleyes:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any1 with common sense will laugh also. BTW, Taoism is not a religion. It's just a practice that bothers on superstition

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not surprising that westerners laugh at it. I've even heard PRC Chinese laughing at it too. The 7th lunar month festivities began as mid-summer crop harvesting celebrations and rest days for farmers. How the ghosts and "good brothers" got added on later, anybody's guess and many ghost tale versions. Just like the so-called Mooncake Festival is to mark a seasonal break to mid-autumn, how the moon fairy Chang'er and mooncake were added on later, anybody's guess and many fairy tale versions.

The origins of these Chinese festivals all have astronomical and agricultural basis and meanings according to the lunar calendar invented in ancient China. They're neatly divided into 4, one festival per season, spring festival (新年), summer festival (中元), autumn festival (中秋) and winter festival (冬至).

The PRCs like to laugh at things they dun know. Once you tell them how you burnt some incenses and stuck toto, I am sure they will start burning incense as well.

In China, there was a trend when no PRCs would dare to reject a Want Want biscuit cos it is akin to rejecting Wang (prosperity). Talk about superstitions.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any1 with common sense will laugh also. BTW, Taoism is not a religion. It's just a practice that bothers on superstition

When u start laughing at others belief, u must be prepared to be laughed at too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if Taoism not a religion, how come I saw some worshippers in the temple praying/worshipping to a tiger diety? :confused::rolleyes: