• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A poor person may sell his organs

S

skywalker

I am now able to sell my car, my house, my old books, and even my soiled panties if I need some spare cash. Whatever it is, I get to sell what is mine, if I so choose.

I find all this talk about the ‘evils’ of organ-trading to be confusing and hypocritical. First, our government telling us that we Singaporeans cannot sell our organs is confusing, Why? Because if my kidney is mine, then I should be able to do whatever I want to it, including selling it. But admittedly, trading in a kidney or a liver is more serious than selling off some old clothes, and that’s why there should be some regulations that govern such sales, just like how selling houses and cars here require it be done in some kind of legal framework. So I think the issue shouldn’t be rich, morally uptight, and most importantly, healthy people telling others that they cannot sell what is rightfully theirs to sell in the first place. The issue should be what legal framework the government is going to enact to ensure that all sellers/buyers of organs do so willingly for the right price and conditions.

I find this also a hypocritical issue. Will we be having this argument against organ trading in Singapore if one of our youngish Ministers (a current or future prime minister perhaps) is struck down with some organ failure? Will this minister go through body-draining dialysis 3 times a week, or wait endlessly in a queue for someone to die and hoping that you are next in line? If that really happened, I’m sure there’ll be a lightning justification about legalising organ trading, beacuse the government will say what a waste it would be for a talent like that to die before his/her potential has been achieved.

Or perhaps the minsiter in question will secretly fly to some nearby 3rd-world country and simply buy a new organ? They would be rich enough, and practical-minded enough to justify that their actions are done altruistically for the good of Singaporeans!

If we can now legally buy sex and body-poisoning stuff like cigarettes, there should be no reason why we can buy/sell organs from willing parties. Enough said.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Govt allow trading of organ, they themselves might need to pay in future.
No more free organ under HOTA :wink: then sell high high to customer

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely is trying to sell her old backside :biggrin:

1583903024800.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vagina is an organ too, sell for one time use. Rinse and repeat @ginfreely

GINFREELY RENTED HERS OUT AND DID NOT SELL

DONT ANY OLD HOW CAST ASPERSIONS ON GINFREELY
A GENTLEMAN MUST REMAIN TRUTHFUL TO MAINTAIN HIS OWN REPUTATION
I PRESUME YOU A GENTLEMAN???

1583903024800.png

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
GINFREELY RENTED HERS OUT AND DID NOT SELL
DONT ANY OLD HOW CAST ASPERSIONS ON GINFREELY
A GENTLEMAN MUST REMAIN TRUTHFUL TO MAINTAIN HIS OWN REPUTATION
I PRESUME YOU A GENTLEMAN???

1583903024800.png

I will cast a cane on her CB. Whip her until her labia split.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will cast a cane on her CB. Whip her until her labia split.

A GENTLEMAN SHOULD APOLOGISE TO A LADY .

BUT THEN, IS GINFREELY A LADY WHO DESERVED APOLOGISING TO?

1583903024800.png

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
A GENTLEMAN SHOULD APOLOGISE TO A LADY .

BUT THEN, IS GINFREELY A LADY WHO DESERVED APOLOGISING TO?

1583903024800.png

@ginfreely is a streetwalker, a W.H.O.R.E