• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singanews is Christian News Hub?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know anything about this?

We all know about the Thio family’s role during the AWARE saga. Are they trying a news Hub to propagate Christianity values?

atrianmbreakfastflyer.jpg

does anyone know about this?
thot she disappeared after the NYU thingy

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=83347

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too early to draw any conclusion I feel.

They might be have a Christian backing but not necessary will propagate their values through SingaNews.

Let's wait for them to show us with their "production" first. We can boycott if really they trying to push Christianity.

I think that's only fair.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too early to draw any conclusion I feel.

They might be have a Christian backing but not necessary will propagate their values through SingaNews.

Let's wait for them to show us with their "production" first. We can boycott if really they trying to push Christianity.

I think that's only fair.

Boycott? I will report them if they try to evangelise. They touch my sensitive side.

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand you guys! What is wrong with this Christian let initiative? Which is better? To have Christian hand behind this news portal or some ass fucking gay?

swampthing

Alfrescian
Loyal
AWARE is NOT a Xian led initiative. It was taken over by a bunch of Xians and then the woman got together and kicked out the "Feminist Mentor" and her cronies.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand you guys! What is wrong with this Christian let initiative? Which is better? To have Christian hand behind this news portal or some ass fucking gay?

Actually, I do not mind whether it is christian hand or gay dick behind a news portal as long as they report news in a credible manner and not promoting their own agenda by slanted reporting.

That's why I say I give SingaNews a chance.

Btw, who is the ass fucking gay runs a news portal?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singanews is Christian News Hub? Thio Li-ann involved?

Anyone know anything about this?

We all know about the Thio family’s role during the AWARE saga. Are they trying a news Hub to propagate Christianity values?

Homosexuality is a concern not by the Christian group, but marginalisation & condemation of homosexuals, is not what the issue was about. The concern was the promotion of a certain lifestyle by a certain group to a certain gender; was an alarming fact.

The rest of the religious groups, should thank Thio and her Christians backing for bringing this to the forefront, but the way it was conducted, was alarming by itself. The taking over of a NGO by certain religious group, of an organization that covers all.

But, at least; it highlighted the danger, not only to the public on Homosexuality, but to the authorities on this & also the danger of religious groups, wether Christians or not, taking over a non-religious, NGO's.

Homosexuality is not a value that the Christians frown upon, other religious teachings do not promote or proppogate that value...it is not only a CHRISTIAN VALUE...an universal one!

We have, in some way..THANK THEM.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have issue with religious groups meddling into news media which is suppose to be neutral and impartial in the reporting. Religion should stay within their religious environment (e.g. church, temple, mosque, etc).

I see that the group is already in its defensive mode, as the topic "debating values in the public square" is before the Singanew presentation.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singanews is Christian News Hub? Thio Li-ann involved?

Homosexuality is a concern not by the Christian group, but marginalisation & condemation of homosexuals, is not what the issue was about. The concern was the promotion of a certain lifestyle by a certain group to a certain gender; was an alarming fact.

The rest of the religious groups, should thank Thio and her Christians backing for bringing this to the forefront, but the way it was conducted, was alarming by itself. The taking over of a NGO by certain religious group, of an organization that covers all.

But, at least; it highlighted the danger, not only to the public on Homosexuality, but to the authorities on this & also the danger of religious groups, wether Christians or not, taking over a non-religious, NGO's.

Homosexuality is not a value that the Christians frown upon, other religious teachings do not promote or proppogate that value...it is not only a CHRISTIAN VALUE...an universal one!

We have, in some way..THANK THEM.

hail halsey, for you, the wise one, has spoken!!!!!
I am neither xtian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu but these bunch of backside banging clowns are the faggots of society. I cannot understand that why gays must penetrate gays' backside & examine each other's faeces? Can gays pro-create? or maybe theyre much better in converting normal men to become gays by penetrating their backside?

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
xtian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu religion and news dont mix like oil and water

xtian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu, all have backside banging clowns
they are exempted from procreation