• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was sexually harassed on flight

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How cum lately more n more man complain tio molest? Will it make a difference if the wirter was molested by a syt instead of a fat women? :biggrin::biggrin:

Wat would u do if tis happen 2 u? Hate it n report mata? Enjoy it? Dun realli like it but... hey let the lady hav some fun lah... Nothing 2 lose wat?
Wah foc! Maituleow cover face fire base?

Better still... if u kena b4 post ur xperience....:biggrin::p

"I was sexually harassed on flight"

ON a three-hour flight back from Hong Kong a couple of days ago, I was seated next to a big-sized African-American woman.

When she saw the boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I was holding, she exclaimed, "How did you know I like doughnuts, darling?"

I laughed it off, thinking that she was trying to be friendly. However, throughout the flight, she got overly friendly and I started to think that she might have been sexually harassing me.

The seat on her right was unoccupied, but she chose to sleep leaning towards her left where I was seated.

When she slept, her head occupied a quarter of my headrest and her head progressively went lower till it conveniently rested on my shoulders. At the same time, she was pushing her legs against mine deliberately, it seemed.

Subsequently, when she "woke up", she asked if she could lift up the arm rest that was between us. I declined. Instead, she rested her hand above mine.

Every few minutes, she would stretch (deliberately making some form of contact with me) and put her hands into her top and adjust her bra (deliberately facing me).

I decided to take this in my stride and not alert the air crew because I did not want the situation to blow up. I did not want to be recording statements upon landing in Singapore close to midnight.

In addition, I was aware that laws on sexual harassment are not clearly defined in Singapore - there are no laws per se to make it an offence - added to the fact that I am male.

If this case were brought to court, will the judges find that I was not sexually harassed? If I were a female, would this have been different?

My point in writing this is that I feel men need to be protected too. If there were clear laws in place and if I were certain that those acts performed against me constituted sexual harassment, I would definitely have pursued the matter with the air crew and the police, rather than just cowering in my seat waiting for the flight to be over.

As a law undergraduate, I am rather surprised that Singapore, being so tough on many issues such as drug trafficking and murder, does not have an equally harsh stance on sexual harassment.

Many people also think that it is females who are victims of sexual harassment and men are the perpetrators. This is a severe misconception.

Men can be victims of sexual harassment too.

Benjamin Wong Zi Ming

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid cowardly sinkee man!

He could easily say "Get off my back, fat bitch! My dick's not interested in your fat cunt!"

How cum lately more n more man complain tio molest? Will it make a difference if the wirter was molested by a syt instead of a fat women? :biggrin::biggrin:

Wat would u do if tis happen 2 u? Hate it n report mata? Enjoy it? Dun realli like it but... hey let the lady hav some fun lah... Nothing 2 lose wat?
Wah foc! Maituleow cover face fire base?

Better still... if u kena b4 post ur xperience....:biggrin::p

"I was sexually harassed on flight"

ON a three-hour flight back from Hong Kong a couple of days ago, I was seated next to a big-sized African-American woman.

When she saw the boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I was holding, she exclaimed, "How did you know I like doughnuts, darling?"

I laughed it off, thinking that she was trying to be friendly. However, throughout the flight, she got overly friendly and I started to think that she might have been sexually harassing me.

The seat on her right was unoccupied, but she chose to sleep leaning towards her left where I was seated.

When she slept, her head occupied a quarter of my headrest and her head progressively went lower till it conveniently rested on my shoulders. At the same time, she was pushing her legs against mine deliberately, it seemed.

Subsequently, when she "woke up", she asked if she could lift up the arm rest that was between us. I declined. Instead, she rested her hand above mine.

Every few minutes, she would stretch (deliberately making some form of contact with me) and put her hands into her top and adjust her bra (deliberately facing me).

I decided to take this in my stride and not alert the air crew because I did not want the situation to blow up. I did not want to be recording statements upon landing in Singapore close to midnight.

In addition, I was aware that laws on sexual harassment are not clearly defined in Singapore - there are no laws per se to make it an offence - added to the fact that I am male.

If this case were brought to court, will the judges find that I was not sexually harassed? If I were a female, would this have been different?

My point in writing this is that I feel men need to be protected too. If there were clear laws in place and if I were certain that those acts performed against me constituted sexual harassment, I would definitely have pursued the matter with the air crew and the police, rather than just cowering in my seat waiting for the flight to be over.

As a law undergraduate, I am rather surprised that Singapore, being so tough on many issues such as drug trafficking and murder, does not have an equally harsh stance on sexual harassment.

Many people also think that it is females who are victims of sexual harassment and men are the perpetrators. This is a severe misconception.

Benjamin Wong Zi Ming

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
wowlau MS this type of question you also ask..你是第一天出来混呀,这么弱智的问题你也问...if SYT.. he will be writing FR already... still write poems for fucx meh...:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wowlau MS this type of question you also ask..你是第一天出来混呀,这么弱智的问题你也问...if SYT.. he will be writing FR already... still write poems for fucx meh...:biggrin:

Wah paing BS u dun lidat 6 down on him leh... Maybe he reali bery noble 1leh... Like DNAT lidat nowadays eat veggie...:biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
wowlau MS... the word @noble@ and DNAT should NOT go in the same sentence la.. :biggrin:

talk about DNAT.. very long never see him post liao... He now change line.. sell veggie now?? He no more selling those RA VCD??? :biggrin::

Wah paing BS u dun lidat 6 down on him leh... Maybe he reali bery noble 1leh... Like DNAT lidat nowadays eat veggie...:biggrin::p

cantor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy registered his nick as Microsoft but signed off his post with his name. His motive is very obvious.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy registered his nick as Microsoft but signed off his post with his name. His motive is very obvious.

wat's his motive? ... pls enlighten ...

:eek:

duh.gif

:p

Last edited:

acer3939

Alfrescian
Loyal
How cum lately more n more man complain tio molest? Will it make a difference if the wirter was molested by a syt instead of a fat women?
[/COLOR]
Knn i almost thought you kena rape or what:mad:

wowlau MS this type of question you also ask..
BS you also 1st dat know MS meh?

Like DNAT lidat nowadays eat veggie..
Errrrrr Dnat not eat veggie lah, he is now known as .............. in SBF

wowlau MS... the word @noble@ and DNAT should NOT go in the same sentence la..
hmmmmm sad but true keke:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is he taking SIA? I think his intention is not to talk about men being sexually harassed, rather I think his underlying intention is to say: Ban Fat people from planes...!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u mean he pass the no square square vcd business to acer???
really huh??? then we must post here big big.. let them get invitation to drink kopi..:biggrin::biggrin:

Got... vegetarian RA VCD... U noe those with sqaure square cover impt part 1...:biggrin::p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u mean he pass the no square square vcd business to acer???
really huh??? then we must post here big big.. let them get invitation to drink kopi..:biggrin::biggrin:

I think they called it... partnership... Diff mktg segment mah... :biggrin::p